**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery Presets and UI improvements?

Greetings. Sooo... I'm sure we all know how to use masteries by now. As the game evolves and more challenges come up, sometimes we have to make changes on the fly to optimize our strategies and gameplay. Which brings us frequently to masteries. It's safe to say there's no end-all setup. With the various modes throughout the battle realm, any time saving experience can be of detriment. The first idea presented here, is the ability to batch select a number of levels (pertaining to any mastery that has multiple ranks) instead of having to go through the painstaking "tick" select when reapplying mastery points after a points recovery.

This is a mock up and should give an idea of what I'm referencing. This would be really cool and save bunches of time

Comments

• Wendigo42Wendigo42 Posts: 1
    I think all of these are great ideas. I find it rather tedious and time consuming to have to setup all of my masteries everytime i want to change one.
  • Stockpile_000Stockpile_000 Posts: 22
    There was mention of something in the works in regards to mastery points in the Dorky Diggedy Dave interview at Kabam Studio so, I am eager to see what that's about. I like the ideas presented above and would also like to add a request that, at the very least, the costs related to rearranging our mastery points be removed. I would like that the fact that we acquire resources to unlock these mastery points to be enough of a cost for us not to need to keep paying every time we would like to or, would need to re do them. To be honest, that is something I never liked since the beginning.

Thanks