**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an alliance!

Hi! I'm looking for an active alliance. Here's my roster and profile:

In all honesty, I have a really bad track record when it comes to alliances, I've been kicked out of a lot of them for missing out on Alliance related stuff. But I'd love another chance to improve.

I can do Map 4 AQ, potentially Map 5 and occasional AW (don't quote me on that). May not be the best player but have a good amount of knowledge on most Champions and mechanics in this game.

Ways to contact me:

IGN: Mirirelind
Line ID: freetoplay_21
Discord: Adagio78 #0066
CHQ: Mirirelind

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Hi there. Trying to be constructive.

We run maps 4, 3 and 2. We have average prestige of 6.1k, so our map 4 enemies start at 9k rating and go up from there. Some decent cav players lose champions on days 4 and 5, when drones have 45k+ health and 11k rating. That's map 4, map 5 is a big step up.

Unless you join a low average prestige alliance, you may want to volunteer for map 3, as you'll die fast from block hits unless you are an ninja, in an alliance with prestige 1k+ or more above you..

On the plus side, you've got some great champs to cover monthly quests, story progression and AQ, but try not to overcommit. There will be a great alliance out there for you, but if you volunteer for map 4/5 with that roster, people may expect dork-esque skills.

Under promise. Over deliver.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited March 2020

Hi there. Trying to be constructive.

We run maps 4, 3 and 2. We have average prestige of 6.1k, so our map 4 enemies start at 9k rating and go up from there. Some decent cav players lose champions on days 4 and 5, when drones have 45k+ health and 11k rating. That's map 4, map 5 is a big step up.

Unless you join a low average prestige alliance, you may want to volunteer for map 3, as you'll die fast from block hits unless you are an ninja, in an alliance with prestige 1k+ or more above you..

On the plus side, you've got some great champs to cover monthly quests, story progression and AQ, but try not to overcommit. There will be a great alliance out there for you, but if you volunteer for map 4/5 with that roster, people may expect dork-esque skills.

Under promise. Over deliver.

Thanks for the input @Moosetiptronic ! I'm not sure what you're on about though, because I've been able to handle Map 4 just fine, it was never the problem that I couldn't handle the difficulty, it was just that I wasn't active enough.

I've also seen players with worse rosters than mine clear Map 4 without much difficulty. Also, 11k rating really doesn't sound that bad, does it? Most players go into Act 5 with 4/40 (at least I did), the same rating and health pools can be found there. So the same thing with 5/50 Champions really doesn't sound that bad to me.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, I genuinely think that most players will be able to handle Map 4 with my roster, or even worse rosters.
  • Options
    Ha! I like the confidence... You can check us out if you like. Ilovescotch in game. No line needed. No minimums, no donations, just that you join AQ.

We hit 50m/60m each AQ round, so decent glory.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Ha! I like the confidence... You can check us out if you like. Ilovescotch in game. No line needed. No minimums, no donations, just that you join AQ.

We hit 50m/60m each AQ round, so decent glory.

The guy above you in this thread reached out before, I've agreed to join his alliance for now. If things don't work out or anything, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks
  • Options
    Good luck and sure, stay in contact
  • Options
    renkagerenkage Posts: 31
    we're a chill silver2 alliance we have w dedicated bgs for war but we also run 3 bgs for quests always willing to get new members and continue improving we use line to stay in touch you can look us up in game [bla3r] black order or message me on line @wolfeblut