**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not 7% its 70000%

I dont know whats wrong with this node only its 7% only but ai or opponent acts like its 70000% everytime u try to put a combo they evade even ur heavy not working there why kabam why
6.1.6 mesmerise path

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Proxima, Corvus w/proxima synergy
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Jestress said:

Omair66 said:

I dont know whats wrong with this node only its 7% only but ai or opponent acts like its 70000% everytime u try to put a combo they evade even ur heavy not working there why kabam why
    6.1.6 mesmerise path

So if they can evade upon your hit... I dunno... maybe try to use champs that don't need to hit as much or can mitigate it? Let's brainstorm:

-Quake
    -Void debuff/parry/wait
    -Blade with Danger Sense
    Blade might not work I think
    Mordo is immune to AAR that’s why voids agility debuff will not work no matter how many you stack but the fatigue will
    Additionally danger sense synergy for both villains and mystics have a line that states that DS can not bypass their AAR immunities
  • Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    Emma ftw
  • Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Luke cage, once hes fatigued he can't astral evade
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Take Mordo to that fight for the lols.

Also, you know those times when you know what a thread is about before you open it? Anything to do with mesmerise is one of those threads.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Okaythen said:

Jestress said:

Omair66 said:

6.1.6 mesmerise path

So if they can evade upon your hit... I dunno... maybe try to use champs that don't need to hit as much or can mitigate it? Let's brainstorm:

-Quake
    -Void debuff/parry/wait
    -Blade with Danger Sense
    Mordo is immune to AAR that’s why voids agility debuff will not work no matter how many you stack but the fatigue will
    Additionally danger sense synergy for both villains and mystics have a line that states that DS can not bypass their AAR immunities
    The mystic one has a line that specifically says that it affects mystic immunities
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    since you don't know how this works I'm going to explain each hit you throw is a 7% chance to evade. Let me repeat EACH HIT YOU THROW is a 7% chance not 7% for the whole fight so since 7=\=0 there is a chance to evade. Now if rng wants to screw you like usual this evade can happen pretty commonly it doesn't mean the node is broken.
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Use human torch. Keep heat above 10 can’t miss so evade won’t trigger. Also NF with 5 charges
    Those are some options on top of champs with truestrike.

Can take chance with stealth spidey with web foam
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Sounds to me that he just doesn’t know that mordo astral evades when you try hitting him when he’s stunned
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

Sounds to me that he just doesn’t know that mordo astral evades when you try hitting him when he’s stunned

Doubt anyone can make it to act 6 without knowing this tbh
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Breenio said:

Luke cage, once hes fatigued he can't astral evade

Lc has exhaustion not fatigue

It could be you hitting mordo while stunned, astral evade will trigger the stun
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    7%. in other terms about 1 in every 14 hits.

This means, and I am not doing the exact math as I know someone will correct me with, you can expect him to evade on average once every 3 combos if you do 5 hit combos. If you use a champ that hits 6 times, you can reasonably expect he will evade once every 2 combos. if you are doing full combos

Each hit is a 7% chance and that never changes. if you fought this opponent a million times, you may get an actual evade chance of 4% some fights, 0% some fights, and maybe 50% some fights as a calculated result because its 7% for each individual hit. However, if you totaled those million fights together, you are likely to get around a 7% evade chance.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Got ghost?
    Very easy fight with her
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Okaythen said:

Jestress said:

Omair66 said:

6.1.6 mesmerise path

-Quake
    -Void debuff/parry/wait
    -Blade with Danger Sense
    Agility DOES work. Mordos abilities grant him immunity to PASSIVE AAR effects. I have seen this myself using void (and not, fatigue was not up).

Speaking of fatigue, Mordo can’t evade when fatigued so just use void and it’s ezpz
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Yeah a lot of times it definitely doesn’t feel like you have a 93% chance to land a hit. Especially when they evade 4 hits in a row, take 4 hits then always evade the 5th. And evade every swing when at 1% health
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

since you don't know how this works I'm going to explain each hit you throw is a 7% chance to evade. Let me repeat EACH HIT YOU THROW is a 7% chance not 7% for the whole fight so since 7=\=0 there is a chance to evade. Now if rng wants to screw you like usual this evade can happen pretty commonly it doesn't mean the node is broken.

OH SO IT'S EACH HIT?!?! EACH HIT I THROW CONNECTS AND HAS A 7% CHANCE!?!?!
    EEEEEAAAAAAACCCCHH AAAAANNNNNDDDD E. V. E. R. Y. HIT I THROW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

yeah guy, the math doesn't add up
    Ok then explain it wise guy I tried to reason but like most you don't want to listen that's fine nothing is broken so nothing will be fixed and you can live with that