**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a map 4 ally

Would like a nice relaxed place for a bit. I'm available alot. Don't care too much for war right now. I'll do it. But nothing high. Thanks!

Comments

• TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Check out £nal
  • NovaPolariNovaPolari Posts: 88
    I am unable to pull you up in game. We run map 4, aw optional. Would love to see if we are what you are looking for. Find me in game Creed 2018 or on discord Creed 2018#6290
  • djomla85djomla85 Posts: 107
    Map 5x5, war only options who want 1-2 group and only in season, line ID djomla85
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    We are reKT- ...AQ 4/4/5 with high prestige so we get solid rewards...AW is gold 2 with only 1 BG, voluntary only...no other requirements.

OsFan8 in line or in game.
  • Hit me up. Line ID antoniolitto18

Great group with a BG that is running Map4 that could use someone like yourself.

War is optional as we run 2 BGs

T
  • Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    Hello,
    We run map 4 and 3, war we run 2 bgs during season off season 1 by optional. Laid back ally line would be nice. If interested can reach me in game or line app @ rob6475
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    We run map 4, 60m+ in AQ, no line, no minimums, optional 2 BG war (silver 2).

No line makes the game far more "pick up and play" in my view.

Ilovescotch in game. We have a few cavaliers who don't use line, want decent glory, without the higher map and war stress. So we may be a good match.
  • DaHomieNoLifeDaHomieNoLife Posts: 63
    HMU on LINE dago.acuna
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Hi. Chadpool1 (Line) here. I’m with the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2), and we are looking for AQ minded individuals and some that dig War.

In War we only do two groups so that people can concentrate on other stuff. You can cycle in and out to get your 5 Wars for rewards.

We are more focused on a strong AQ. You will grow your account very quickly with us. We typically run 554 first day then 543 for the rest of the week. That way you can focus on other parts of the game too, but maximize rewards.

We Just Ask That You Be Active.

Talkative helps too
    We are on Line app so that helps.

So if the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2) sounds like a place you can call home let me know. There’s only a couple spots open at the moment
  • Hey I am interested in the alliance. But I can’t find the name
  • Be_niceBe_nice Posts: 86
    Hey there! Line Id is be-nice1754
    Would love to chat!