**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team Building

I just recently started playing this game and I've got about 60 hours on it. I was wondering if anyone could help me in making a team with the limited 4 stars I have. If anyone could tell me who's good and who's not that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    Dark hawk, Ghost, medusa, nick fury, and ghost rider. All really good champions. If you need good examples of them I’d check seatin man of legends, he has some good guides for new progressing players.
  • SuperGamerXDSuperGamerXD Posts: 33
    LostCrest said:

Dark hawk, Ghost, medusa, nick fury, and ghost rider. All really good champions. If you need good examples of them I’d check seatin man of legends, he has some good guides for new progressing players.

I would agree with that too
  • SwishBabySwishBaby Posts: 36
    Ok thank you very much!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Nick, Ghost, Medusa, NF, and luke cage. Ghost rider is also decent.
    I would recommend you go on youtube and watch Seatin. Search for his tier list
    Thanks! Also you put nick down twice lmao
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    You got some good bangers as 4*....

My advice would be to learn how those champs excell in some fights and why they don’t in others... from there seek the champs that can fill the holes, so you can tackle any content comming forward...

And learn about synergies, some champs can be deceiving, but they could be key in a synergy that allows you to go from banger to game breaker...
    Ok thanks! I didnt even think about synergies!
  • Bleed/Incinerate for Skill Champion, Poison/Bleed for Mutant Champion or Science Champion. Cosmic and Mystic Champions for Utility with Burst Damage. Tech Champion should offer Health Regeneration with a powerful Special Attack.

Try to utilize many of the External Synergies if possible. ArchAngel, Namor, Invisible Woman or Human Torch are amazing. Cable, Falcon, Agent Venom or Thing work well too. Vision Age-Of-Ultron, DarkHawk or Mysterio are my favorites within Tech. Ghost Rider, Juggernaut, Magik and Morningstar could help as Mystic. Gamora, Angela, Hyperion or Vision Aarkus have interesting possibilities for Cosmics.
    Thank you very much for those synergies! Also, this morning I pulled a 4 star Elektra, is she any good?
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    SwishBaby said:

Thank you very much for those synergies! Also, this morning I pulled a 4 star Elektra, is she any good?

SwishBaby said:

Could be usefull... she as if I remember well, a 85% ability reduction if you opponent is under a debuff effect... so if you combine, the mastery « pacify » 3/3, you get an extra 30%...

The game then becomes, to apply a stun, + sp1 or sp2 to apply a bleed debuff and your opponent is over 100% defensive ability reduction... works well against a modok...

You also have a bonus attack when your opponent is under 15% health points...

All this to say .... don’t waist time and ressources on her.... unless i am missing something here
    Ok so she's not worth investing into, thanks!