**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for a relaxed alliance

I forgot what it was like to be outside of an alliance. No help, loyalty, etc...

I jumped from a highly successful alliance because RL is taking too big of a bite out of my time. But, I would like the benefits of being in an alliance.

What I need:
Relaxed, little to no pressure. No bravado or shenanigans.
Map 4 or 5 AQ
AW optional or lower level. We hit tier 5, and that tore me up.
Need most of the events too clear...all 1 day, all 3-day, etc.

About me:
1+ mil account, 7.7k prestige.

Holler, Ground Round ign.

Comments

• Options
    DaHomieNoLifeDaHomieNoLife Posts: 63
    HMU in game name xx DOGGS xx
  • Options
    TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Check out £nal. Optional war. Map 4. No donations or other pressure.
  • Options
    Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    I sent an Alliance invite. We are Silver 1 and doing 5x4x4 AQ. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Hi. Chadpool1 (Line) here. I’m with the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2), and we are looking for AQ minded individuals and some that dig War.

In War we only do two groups so that people can concentrate on other stuff. You can cycle in and out to get your 5 Wars for rewards.

We are more focused on a strong AQ. You will grow your account very quickly with us. We typically run 554 first day then 543 for the rest of the week. That way you can focus on other parts of the game too, but maximize rewards.

We Just Ask That You Be Active.

Talkative helps too
    We are on Line app so that helps.

So if the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2) sounds like a place you can call home let me know. There’s only a couple spots open at the moment
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,136 ★★★★
    You could consider ours. Map 4, no minimums, no donations. 60m+ show in AQ. Importantly no line requirement.

Hit all milestones including 500k in SA each week.

Have a number of very high rated players who want a less pressured, no "take the node" environment.

Ilovescotch in game
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, thanks guys for all of the gracious offers. I appreciate everyone who reached out. I have found a nice little island that I can rest my backside on for a while. If that should change, I will reach out again. :)
  • Options
    Strike235Strike235 Posts: 12
    We Run AQ maps 4/4/2 AW 1 BG silver 1 tier 7 alliance prestige 6.4k we are a relaxed alliance I think you would be a good fit. If you are still looking. I tried to add you as friend but said your list is full.
  • Options
    SBESBE Posts: 62