**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game still down for me

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit I still cant seem to get on the game. It opens up to the choice screen of what house I want to select and I go to click the ancient one and it just keeps loading until it says connection lost and then the same thing happens over and over.

Not trying to complain but this is screwing up AQ for me.

Comments

• Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35
    And just to add to this, I have force quit the game and tried restarting it and same thing happens
  • BigdawgBigdawg Posts: 27
    Same here
  • BigdawgBigdawg Posts: 27

Lol! About time iOS users feel the pain us Android mandems and gyaldems have to face right no.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

Misery enjoys company ayyeeee haha
  • KingRebel87KingRebel87 Posts: 14
    Having the same issue, cant even submit a ticket, and it seem like Kabam dragging they feet with this
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    My mate in my alliance has the same problem. Has totally frozen. Holding us up in AQ..
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit pls help
    This sucks, I just want to get on and play the new quests. Anyone having any luck yet?
  • TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    No change. It's been hours. Not even an announcement from Kabam..... for shame!
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it. There's a thread going for it in the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forums here where we will be keeping everyone up to date as we have more information to share.
This discussion has been closed.