**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How about we fix the legends system

FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
It's blatantly unfair to those that don't have an Iphone purely because of loading times. The system should be altered to not include loading time in the final time, instead only counting fights and the map. I'm tired of Kabam pretending it's a fair and competitive game feature when it's simply not fair to all of us without a brand new god damn phone.

Comments

• FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    -sixate- said:

Legend titles are so diluted now they mean nothing. They were cool 4 years ago. Now who cares?

It's an accomplishment to feel good about, and since I started playing my goal was one day to become a legend. I've done 6.4, LoL, and am starting to plan for Abyss so I could definitely do a legends run if it weren't for the fact that I use a Samsung.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Felganos said:

-sixate- said:

Legend titles are so diluted now they mean nothing. They were cool 4 years ago. Now who cares?

It's an accomplishment to feel good about, and since I started playing my goal was one day to become a legend. I've done 6.4, LoL, and am starting to plan for Abyss so I could definitely do a legends run if it weren't for the fact that I use a Samsung.

It's been completed with android, kabam has already confirmed it. But if you are dead set on getting a truly meaningless title, one option is to change phones. I wouldn't count on kabam changing how they time legends runs.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Maybe they could do two lists, one for iPhone and one for Android. Not that this impacts me in the slightest. Now, if they do an opposites month and award people with the slowest times, I might be in business.
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Felganos said:

It's blatantly unfair to those that don't have an Iphone purely because of loading times. The system should be altered to not include loading time in the final time, instead only counting fights and the map. I'm tired of Kabam pretending it's a fair and competitive game feature when it's simply not fair to all of us without a brand new god damn phone.

Life isn’t fair buddy. If it was that important to you then you should of bought an iPhone instead.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 311 ★★
    Part of the reason they don’t do it solely by time spent in fights is that it would require collecting an immense amount of data; they’d need to save the length of each fight from starting the first quest to getting act exploration. Currently, they just need to know when you start heroic and master, and when you 100% them.