**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next r5/r2?

rivetrivet Posts: 254
Just finished exploring Act 5 and got enough resource to r5 or r2 another champ after my first two (Corvus and Ageon). My next objective should be variant 2 and 3, and LoL, have already explored variant 4. I have a 5 star 4 to 5 mutant rank up gem, so if I take up Emma, I can rank up another one, but I have hold off so far. Also, I am running full suicide. My top 5 stars

and all 6 stars are shown in the picture. If I r5 cap is, I have a science gem and can take to sig 70, I may need to get a few more t2a first as he is r3 at the moment

Next r5/r2? 41 votes

R2 6 star unawakened Captain Marvel Movie
24%
IcejrIcehawklbSpiderCoolsspktobalaCharlie_SceneDead1DarkEternityBLACKMILKTEA_88mOonligHtSonata7Roxtaar 10 votes
R5 BWCV
26%
Lvernon15PeterQuillMoosetiptronicMarvel2289RockypantherxHyzerBombDsc0721StellansastomIbbyQfury 11 votes
R5 CAPIW, use science gem and take to sig 70
31%
Mqc19FatalEndChelseaFCMoudouheartbreakid_22charmkevverEtjamaK3600MrVenzel4dlaiPhillip14233Xguard77Brou 13 votes
R5 Emma Frost
2%
Spity68 1 vote
R5 Stark Spidy
0%
R5 Magik
0%
Wait till exploration of V2 and V3 to see which class of 4 to 5 gem I get
14%
World EaterbubbaXzoneDuffMcGruffEnvi1ShadowKing227Kevo9513 6 votes
R5 other champs
0%

Comments

• rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Thanks, only 5 votes so far. Is my post too long?
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    rivet said:

Thanks, only 5 votes so far. Is my post too long?

It's fine. I voted CapIW because I am without 1 and I just love him. U cannot go wrong with CapIW, BWCV, Starky (for ur progression and V3).

I voted CapIW because his block proficiency is gonna save ur life in Act 6 (all of it) and make sure to chuck ALL science and generic stones into him, his utility is what I am after.

I have never used BWCV but I hear she is great.

Starky was my first R5 and I still love him for like UC EQ but his low block proficiency and health pool means his use in Act 6 is limited. He is still great for 6.1 though.

CapIW will help u a lot more
    edited April 2020
    I forget to mention that I did the initial completion of 6.1 for cavalier before exploration of act 5, so I Don’t plan to do more Act 6 content until I have done most of the variant other than v1 and build a much stronger roasters as 6.2 just scares me. But eventually have to go back to Act 6.

By the way, is unduped starky worth r4 at least? Is he really useful for v3 even unduped? I have a 3 to 4 tech gem and can rank him up now but I would prefer to use on Ghost or Sentinel if I ever pulled them
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R5 BWCV
    With suicides Claire is just godly
    Thanks, looks like I might be ranking up Beardo. Now how does CapIw work with suicide? BWCV is very suicide friendly, I have not played Capiw much, so not sure about that.
    Just took beardo up to rank 5, thanks.
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Capiw awaken him asap
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    R2 6 star unawakened Captain Marvel Movie
    CMM has the biggest potential of any of the champs on this list. Beardo needs at least sig 100-120 imo for him to be worth it.