Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

April 2020 Legends Runs

I was hoping people could post their legends runs below so that I, and others, could a general understanding of whether or not we are likely to make the cutoff. I got 3:18, not feeling great about it, but feel ok for it being my first ever legends run.
«134

Comments

  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    That’s too long man. Won’t be under 3 hours this month because of mr sinister boss but still would expect 3:10 would be the max time for this month
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

    That’s too long man. Won’t be under 3 hours this month because of mr sinister boss but still would expect 3:10 would be the max time for this month

    A warlock wil rekt him and at master mode I’m sure a covus can do it fast to
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    edited April 2020
    @Gamer nope man, did a run myself and ended up at 3:06. Tried first time in master with corvus but not even an sp2 would get him down so brought warlock especially for sinister. The attempt with corvus probably added a full minute to my time
  • JayyZunJayyZun Posts: 7
    It was laggy the 1st day so maybe it will help you out
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

    @Gamer nope man, did a run myself and ended up at 3:06. Tried first time in master with corvus but not even an sp2 would get him down so brought warlock especially for sinister. The attempt with corvus probably added a full minute to my time

    If u use cosmic bots I’m meant
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18
    i did 3.13 1st day
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18
    and this monthly quest is long
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18
    i have 6* r3 corvas full ss on and boster 20% also cosmic boster 200% but it take 3.13
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18
    with full crit team
  • JayyZunJayyZun Posts: 7
    Damn really 3:13 what device ?
    I did it over 3 hours also
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Would a r5 5* domino be able to do a legends run?
  • JayyZunJayyZun Posts: 7
    I think it’s a good choice
  • kdin1kdin1 Posts: 3
    This month was my first run and I did with my Corvus 5* 5/65 for 3:09min. And vs M.Sinister was easy very easy
  • ChavaskaChavaska Posts: 10
    I completed the heroic and the master on 20/03/2020 at 2: 55hrs, and my nick was not announced.
    Can anyone tell me if it changes according to the servers, I play in Brazil.
  • Lawrencium72Lawrencium72 Posts: 9
    edited April 2020
    Chavaska said:

    I completed the heroic and the master on 20/03/2020 at 2: 55hrs, and my nick was not announced.
    Can anyone tell me if it changes according to the servers, I play in Brazil.

    Did it one day too late I think

  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Lads I got 2:51 and made 17th im so proud of myself two months ago I got 3:05 and missed out
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★

    with full crit team

    With covus that’s a horrible team better of use proxy and DS then bring a counter for ebony mav fix wasp ect. Just for advice
  • I used 5*CG, 2 hour 50 minutes and 50 seconds this afternoon. One connecting issue. Full suicide mastery no defense, full boosters, 39 energy refills, proxy for ebony, AA for Mr.Sinister. It is possible to make under 3 hours, just don’t make any mistake. Since last month top 100 cut off is around 3:05. I consider this month will around that time as well, under 3 hours will be saver.
  • JayyZunJayyZun Posts: 7
    I did 3 2 mins lol
    Hope I make it it's my 1st time
  • JayyZunJayyZun Posts: 7

    Lads I got 2:51 and made 17th im so proud of myself two months ago I got 3:05 and missed out

    How you know you got 17th you talking about March?
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    3:07 sparky with full suicides
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Ta0ism666 said:

    I used 5*CG, 2 hour 50 minutes and 50 seconds this afternoon. One connecting issue. Full suicide mastery no defense, full boosters, 39 energy refills, proxy for ebony, AA for Mr.Sinister. It is possible to make under 3 hours, just don’t make any mistake. Since last month top 100 cut off is around 3:05. I consider this month will around that time as well, under 3 hours will be saver.

    Like why do you boost for something as useless as this? I just did it cause I had 32 energy refills in overflow without changing my masteries and using boosts
  • Das_gi said:

    Ta0ism666 said:

    I used 5*CG, 2 hour 50 minutes and 50 seconds this afternoon. One connecting issue. Full suicide mastery no defense, full boosters, 39 energy refills, proxy for ebony, AA for Mr.Sinister. It is possible to make under 3 hours, just don’t make any mistake. Since last month top 100 cut off is around 3:05. I consider this month will around that time as well, under 3 hours will be saver.

    Like why do you boost for something as useless as this? I just did it cause I had 32 energy refills in overflow without changing my masteries and using boosts
    full boost = 3 greater attack boost + 3 greater champion boost, I didn’t use anything else. :)
    I changed the mastery set up because there is no need for defense mastery if you are pretty sure you won’t make any mistake, instead focus on damage output will save you lot of times. 40 energy refills bought as usual, but before I started, I actually counted how many energy I need, I found out around 38 to 39 energy refills this month.
  • ZimflamZimflam Posts: 9
    Just finished my first legends run, got 3:04:11, feeling pretty good about my time, does anyone know if that's a legend title?

    also, I would really like to know what times some of you have gotten?
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18
    Gamer said:

    with full crit team

    With covus that’s a horrible team better of use proxy and DS then bring a counter for ebony mav fix wasp ect. Just for advice
    Gamer said:

    with full crit team

    With covus that’s a horrible team better of use proxy and DS then bring a counter for ebony mav fix wasp ect. Just for advice
    Gamer said:

    Das_gi said:

    That’s too long man. Won’t be under 3 hours this month because of mr sinister boss but still would expect 3:10 would be the max time for this month

    A warlock wil rekt him and at master mode I’m sure a covus can do it fast to
    i know corvas cant kill maw , i kill maw with , electro . my device is ipad5th . i did master in ipad and heronic in iphone pro max . bc of bettry .
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18
    Gamer said:

    with full crit team

    With covus that’s a horrible team better of use proxy and DS then bring a counter for ebony mav fix wasp ect. Just for advice
    my team is . 6* r3 corvas , 5* venom , mils , elecro , spider man . with also full ss on and glass connon 3/3 and also cosmic boster and also 20% boster , my total atack 6500 above .
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18
    i kill every maw in one hit with electro in heronic and in master just one combo . maybe 5 hits
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18


  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★



    What works best for you. Just that crt won’t help covus only crt danmged wil help him
  • KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 18




    bro there is one prob , see my basic atack is 5257 . and with this team i have 17% more atack . if we calc , 5267+17% 6150 . but thay show only 5785
Sign In or Register to comment.