**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help. I was banned without doing anything wrong.

I was banned and blocked by the officer who recruited me. I can't get in touch with the Leader or another officer. I don't want to miss a week of missions and rewards. Help!

Comments

• Options
    Of the 3 missions I played this week, I finished 2 in first and 1 in second. It was in the whatsapp groups. The officer who kicked me out said nothing to me before and blocked me after that.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Banned from the game or kicked from the ally?
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Maybe you got banned.... because... you haven’t done anything....😂😂😂

Joke.....

Yeah that happens, just find another alliance and new playing buddy’s... might even be better for you
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. It really is very unfair and I think Kabam should give some support in this type of case. This event completely discouraged me from continuing to play.
  • Options
    Researching similar cases from other players, I got to know even worse stories than mine, like people who were expelled from the alliance in the last war of the season and lost all awards
  • Options
    And if anyone is subject to this type of cowardice and Kabam has no victim protection system, this is definitely not the place for me.