**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull or Red Hulk

Got both as 5* R3, both unduped, I can rank up one of them, who would give most «bang for the buck»? I got 5 Domino and Masacre, so maybe Red H makes most sence? I dont use Masacre very much tho, he still R1.

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Red Hulk. He is double immune, plus resistance, and is pretty good.
  • OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    Agree, hes a good tank. Funny thing - I duped my 4* Cull from a 4* crystal right after I made this post. Seems like he benefit A LOT from his awakening.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    If the flaming Trinity is not an absolute necessity for you Cull could put in a lot of work too. He doesn't deserve half of the criticism he gets.
    Dont use the trinity a lot, usually have been running Red H and Domino only, yeah, I was leaning toward Red H, but now that I see what a beast Cull is when he is awakened, I probably do him
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Do yourself a favor and add massacre to try out the Trinity you will love it
    Creeseaz said:

Do yourself a favor and add massacre to try out the Trinity you will love it

I did, and yes - its a banger for sure!

Go with what you like the games about having fun and if you like cull go for him.

I could not agree more, this might be the best answer to all rank up questions out there, its all about having fun.