**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Omega Red worth the r5 now or wait?

Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I max sigged him but gonna be a while before I have the units to invest in suicides. Should I hold resources for a bit? Still have all Variants to go, V4 just the first chapter to explore.

Here are my other current 5*. Holding off on CMM till I get NF.

Comments

• Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    edited April 2020
    OR is worth R5 more than any other champ u have, save Ghost and Aegon. Here is how I got to suicides: before I used to spend all units I get on cav crystals, I get **** every time. what I did was, I would buy carbonadium as soon as I get enough units to buy 1. Plus I bought the Sigil, 500 units for 1 core every week. On Monday, I will unlock full suicides finally. U have Ghost who is also really good with suicides so just plan it.

Also I 100% V4 chap. 1 with 565 Ghost (used her like 90% of it), it's soooooo easy, go for it. Do solo events for like a week saving 5 to 10 revives and go for it. Take Wasp with u.

fyi I think we have been in the same alliance before, I know that name very well
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Thank you for the advice. I brought him up right after aq rewards. We probably have been in the same alliance. I've been in a few as my schedule gets busy and I have to back off or take a break sometimes.