**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot mutant syngery broken

Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
I awoke sunspot and max sig him for his warlock syngery for mutants and his red hulk syngery for capt iw. However, his warlock syngery is broken(60% inc in ability accuracy during sps). I tried 3 mutants in ROL fights. For Namor the ability accuracy worked. However for Domino (sp1 and sp2 should now have sig inc in bleed chance) and colossus (sp2 should generate sig inc in armor buffs), there was absolutely no difference in either ability accuracy with or without the syngery despite many rol fights. With the syngery at a max sig level, domino should cause bleeding with almost every hit and colossus should be getting double the armor buffs with an sp2. I was hoping someone from Kabam could fix it or tell me why this is not the case.

Comments

• 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Just tested it as well.

Sspot sig 200 with Domino.

Sp1 bleeds without - 7/15 = 47%
    Sp1 bleeds with - 10/16 = 63%

Seems something is wrong.

With Sspot synergy Domino should have an 85% chance to bleed on specials.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    There is a thread about this already.
    But anyhow, the correct way to read that increase ability accuracy from that synergy is by multiplicative.

For example, if it says "Ability Accuracy increase by 30%".
    If Domino has 25% chance to inflict bleed from SP1, then synergy will work like this:
    30% of that 25% chance and then it will be added to the original 25%.

So, 30% x 25 = 7.5%.
    Add 7.5% to 25% = 32.5% chance to inflict bleed from SP1.

As far as I know, and I could be wrong.
    But you can only do Ability Accuracy addition when the description states "Ability Accuracy increase by flat +30%".
    In that case, you can add that 30% to 25% = 55% chance to inflict bleed from SP1".