**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More reasonable offers for beginners - like 4 star shards and 4 star crystals

HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
4 star shards and 4 star crystal offers are needed for a beginner account that want to advance in the game faster! Please put some 4 star offers with the unit packages. Thanks!

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    You're a beginner. There are 1, 2 and 3 stars to play with first.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    3 weeks into playing this game and my F2P friend is getting his 3rd 4 star already and getting featured arena champs every week. What's your excuse?
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Ashburn wrote: »
    3 weeks into playing this game and my F2P friend is getting his 3rd 4 star already and getting featured arena champs every week. What's your excuse?

That's a new account for my wife. I'm an advanced player. But I will be glad if you tell me how your F2P friend is doing it!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    HamedSO wrote: »

That's a new account for my wife. I'm an advanced player. But I will be glad if you tell me how your F2P friend is doing it!

grind your ass in arena that's how he gets it.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    HamedSO wrote: »

grind your ass in arena that's how he gets it.

Sure? Just 3 weeks + F2P and ready for grind (and win) in 4* Feature Arena.
    I want that recipe too! but I'm sure it's not "grinding the ass".
    Or the RNG have blessed him with 4*s teams from PHCs or he's doing black magic.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

He never said featured four star arena he probably meant featured 3 star or basic 4 star.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »

He never said featured four star arena he probably meant featured 3 star or basic 4 star.
    But 3* aren't the big deal, and grind the 3* featured arena just require some 2* teams that any beginner will have them.
    Get the 3* Featured in beginner brackets never have been abnormal, nobody would be indignant because they're doing it.
    He said featured then it should be not the 4* basic. However grind and get the 4* basic is not possible for beginners playing free. Except if they had an awesome luck pulling 4*s in every PHC.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    But 3* aren't the big deal, and grind the 3* featured arena just require some 2* teams that any beginner will have them.
    Get the 3* Featured in beginner brackets never have been abnormal, nobody would be indignant because they're doing it.
    He said featured then it should be not the 4* basic. However grind and get the 4* basic is not possible for beginners playing free. Except if they had an awesome luck pulling 4*s in every PHC.

If he did the 3 star featured grind, played the game very actively and had good knowledge of the game by watching youtube videos before hand it is more than possible he could grind out basic 4 stars in the beginner bracket go watch seatin's free to play videos in 5 days he had a good team of 3 stars and if he had continued to play that actively on his f2p account he could have been grinding out basic 4 stars. He for sure didn't mean he grinded the 4 star featured arena because he said he only has 3 four stars but grinding the basic four star is more than believable