**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Claire best ABYSS Champion guide boost.

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Let's just not waste time get into the guide:
1) Suicides necessary,so those who used Doom instead of Claire and are suicides player so they have to turn off and on suicides just because of Doom,well with Claire you don't have to do that you can keep your Suicides on.

2)Claire takes advantage from the immunities of the champions,if you play aggressive you can solo a fight.Claire takes advantage with any one of 3 immunities bleed,poison or incinerate.

3)When fighting against omega red,Medusa,Hyperion, Morningstar, dormammu use this tactic.Go to poison phase and do parry and heavy ,since all those champions are immune to poison Claire will gain power with 4 heavies you will get to that sp3 and spam sp3,this one cycle will take 1 or 2% health with only 4 hits.While Doom have to cycle through almost 10 hits got take down 3%,so long story short less hits more damage than Doom.

4)Abyss VS CMM solo my alliance member soloed CMM with Claire unfortunately he didn't made a video.So for those who are planning to use Claire in ABYSS please make video of Claire vs CMM ,everyone deserves to know how to do it.Well CMM takes more energy damage from mystic champions.Claire on her hellfire can stack incinerates.Tactic,just Parry and heavy and throw instantly sp1,keep spamming parry heavy and sp1 and CMM will be melting with those incinerates.

5)Most of people bring torch to melt all Mystics,but not everyone have Torch so they use void only for one fight mephisto which ruins most of the run,yeah it's different if you use void for Loki , mephisto and mordo.If you don't have any Mephisto counter,Claire is a beast against mephisto.How ,with Claire go to hellfire phase and only do one hit on Mephisto just prevent schirmish charges to not fall.Hit on Mephisto block and mephisto will gain aura ,when aura is active just Parry mephisto and try keep as much as close to aura and don't use your hits.Claire will be gaining power like hell.You can more 30 sp3 under 100 hits ,if you play right you can solo this fight.

6)Claire vs bishop well Claire sp2 is energy attacks.Go to hell fire and spam heavy bishop will gain incinerates and consume it to gain prowess and he will enter to overlord phase quickly and keep his power under control and he will be melting just like CMM tactic.

7)Remember Suicides must be active.

Comments

• kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    good advice..i have bwcv buy not aegon and NF..
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Please some youtube video to support this strategy
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Please some youtube video to support this strategy

Wish I can make my alliance members to do ABYSS again.But no one is stupid to do Abyss again.Well when I do Abyss with my Claire I Amy make a video.You are asking like we are talking about realm of legends.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Great points. I need proof about her one shotting CMM in Abyss.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don't have Doom but I have a r5 Sym Supreme, and r5 BWCV. Pointing to a video showing a one shot of CMM from either champion could save at least a thousand untis potentially since she has been deemed the most trouble outside of grand master if you don't have Doom.

I don't have Doom but I have a r5 Sym Supreme, and r5 BWCV. Pointing to a video showing a one shot of CMM from either champion could save at least a thousand untis potentially since she has been deemed the most trouble outside of grand master if you don't have Doom.

Look there is no way anyone is gonna to Abyss over again just to make a video of CMM.Personally pray for me that I get 6* Claire Voyant so I can also do Abyss exploration and make video on it as well.
    Haji_Saab said:

I wish we could pick any champ to play :D

For many its not a question of whether Doom is better or Claire or Symb or MS .. most player choices are : do i have any mystic who can nullify and that mystic gets picked for Abyss!

But I agree with you regarding CV being great for Abyss.

Yes but Claire needs suicides
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'll make a video when I go in for Abyss Exploration if there's not already one up by then. I'm going to do Act 6 exploration first, though, so it'll be a while