**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just a few ideas...

Hello my summoner name is apkillyps. I have mulled over some things I would like for you guys to consider. Overall gameplay is awesome and fun. I do feel that a few champions could use a tweak or two based off of their abilities and characteristics. Firstly, I think that all Wolverine characters should have a berserk mode that grants them unstoppable and increased attack damage. This could be handled in many ways like for instance when health gets to a certain point or added as a passive. Also because of the nature of adamantium they should have armor break of some sort (at least against bleed immune champs). Furthermore due to their healing abilities debuffs such as bleed or poison should have a decreased time limit. Another champ I have a suggestion for is Elektra. The last update to her was great but I feel that she should have some form of evade like Black Widow because she is a highly trained assassin. Also because of her comic book origin she should perhaps have a "rebirth" or "resurrection" passive kind of like Phoenix. Rogue has super strength and her attack could be a little higher. Also she could steal abilities for a short period of time with one her specials. With the climat of the game changing I think that Dr. Strange, Thor and Scarlet Witch should be put back to their former states. Speaking of game climate...With new champs being added and new game content that is much more challenging than previous versions. Most of us have to make serious decisions about who to rank up or to awaken. This brings me to the rewards for Labyrinth of Legends. The champs awarded should be awakened by at least 1 point upon receiving them. Don't get me wrong they are great champs but with more champs and content they are not as relevant as they might have been previously and most are hesitant to use rarely given awakening gems on them.This leaves these hard fought for champs just sitting on the "shelf" while better more desired champs receive awakening attention. They seem more like "trophies" as proof that a summoner completed Labyrinth rather than an addition to a players playable roster. These are just a few suggestions as I have more but will be back later with them. Thanks for your time and please consider what I have submitted.

Comments