**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

You can rebuild one -- just one -- character from the ground up. Who is it?

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Just a question for a Sunday Funday

I think mine would be Thor (Ragnarok). Would start with the look from the end of the film, not the gladiator sequence

Comments

• Options
    DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    ESF said:

I think mine would be Thor (Ragnarok). Would start with the look from the end of the film, not the gladiator sequence

Yeah Thor would be definitely amazing if he was taken from the bridge fight!
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Cable, I think he's a beast in the comics, but in the game he's a dud. Definitely my most hated six star
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,919 ★★★★★
    Hulk he'll be the strongest there is
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Diablo
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    proxima, so much potential in her yet theres almost no content shes good for.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Phoenix
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,312 ★★★★★
    Ground up with new model, animations and abilities: Hulk
    Quick Gamora-style Tweak to abilities: Juggernaut
    Typical Kabam rework: Magneto
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Magneto, they need to delete him from the game, act like he never existed and start over. With all the crazy abilities they give D list characters I'm sure they could actually make Magneto a complete beast machine.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Black Panther Civil War. He sucks but his animations are amazing, plus I love the character. I even reworked him in the champion improvement suggestion thread. Hoping he wins the next rework poll
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Karnak, agent venom, , moon knight - they all are very weak and have very boring and unpleasant moves. Yet I have to agree, rag Thor is the worst. Not only be sucks in usefulness, but I also find him not enjoyable to use animation wise at all. And I tried a lot, he was my second or maybe third 6*
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Civil Warrior... always like him

Block regen from the heavy
    Power drain from sp2....
    Possibility to power lock of the sp3
    Sp1 stacks some armor and each armor buff allows to for some poison and bleed immunity

I would not rebuilt him... just adjust his ability... like longer duration on the block regen

Without being a super banger... with the right adjustments he could be a very usefull utility champ
  • Options
    Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    Phoenix. She is the ultimate power in the comics. Beyond god-tier and should not be that easy to defeat. She is soooooo easy to defeat. She should have low health, do low physical damage but do godly energy and direct damage. Also, when she revives she should purify all debuffs. Sp 1 should be a long range physic attack similar to Emma Frost while sp2 and sp 3 stay the same.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok

• Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i would rebuild someone who is really powerful in comics and movies, but is a wet noodle in the game right now.
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Magneto
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Falcon. Useless champion. Period. He has no redeeming quality in him. Even that Locked In **** is bs. There is no way Nick Fury should be stronger than him. Please just rebuild him
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    -sixate- said:

Magneto, they need to delete him from the game, act like he never existed and start over. With all the crazy abilities they give D list characters I'm sure they could actually make Magneto a complete beast machine.

This. He doesn't need a tweak. He needs a complete rework that shouldn't even start with the current version.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    ESF said:

I've heard rumours there are plans for a King Thor later on. Maybe for Love and Thunder.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Both Visions. His phasing is one of his main powers in the comics, and yet there's no sign of it in the game apart from his SP3 animation. They should add that to his kit, plus make the SP2 Unblockable