**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better attacker: X-23 or GP?

DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
X-23 has very good regeneration, GP much more than just bleed. Which do you prefer as an attacker and which is worthy of being ranked up first?

Better attacker: X-23 or GP? 35 votes

X-23
28%
thetaman23AakashSerialJank39NorthwestbrosefTedders1haunted_memorypisceanBluewaltz88888888Imran 10 votes
GP
71%
GroundedWisdomStara99MattyloTulvenLeNoirFaineantSpity68Fireballs5Viper1987roy505AxeCopFireStefanjonesHeroBoltsyweavileJohnmaharajaWafflesalldayTheMageHunterAnujBUZZdog3000Ego_TricksterInvisible 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    I'm starting to think GP is the better choice for more veteran players. For myself, I love that regeneration because I always need it. Haha
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    GP
    GWENPOOLGWENPOOLGWENPOOL
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    GP
    I'm starting to think GP is the better choice for more veteran players. For myself, I love that regeneration because I always need it. Haha

For skilled players that can keep a 50+ hit combo, GP is superior for her defensive ability accuracy reduction. And if you are keeping a high hit combo that means you're not getting hit, meaning you don't really need regen (in most scenarios).
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    GP
    Personally I like GP but against bleed immune her effectiveness decreases by a lot

X-23 is pretty versatile with her cruelty instead of bleeds

But then again that feeds MD. If I had to choose between one I would go for GP
  • Options
    NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    X-23
    They are my two favorite characters to use, and both on my war team, but I lean a little more towards x23. Heavy damage and Regen are nice, but the tipping point is fighting mordo. I'm fine triggering MD, but using gwenpool against him is so frustrating when your attacking and get a random stun. Boom, astral evade.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    X-23
    GP was my first R5. I got her when she was initially released in January, I think. She is awesome but not very good for AQ and I believe that you should focus on AQ team first then AW team and then champs for your personal questing. While GP is great for stuff like RTTL she is a bit fragile for AQ and higher tier AW.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Personally I like GP but against bleed immune her effectiveness decreases by a lot

X-23 is pretty versatile with her cruelty instead of bleeds

But then again that feeds MD. If I had to choose between one I would go for GP

True but aside from Dorm and UC only her regen really fuels it.