**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Autofight not blocking

Hi, during this last update I noticed I was getting significantly damaged running Master chapter 1 EQ compared to usual whilst autofighting. I've been watching my fights whilst at work today now, and noticed that my champs never use their block. Is this a known bug, or have I just had unusually bad luck?

Before I get told to just run the fights myself, I can run auto whilst I'm at work without too many headaches, but I cannot play during these hours, so I use it to cover lower content to actually get some rewards still.

Comments

• vertiGovertiGo Posts: 84
    For real though, no one else bothered about this?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    probably cause i dont think people would risk autofight on master? most people autofight only normal and heroic i think
    It's the same on those difficulties though, currently it's all of EQ, haven't tried anywhere else in game though
  • DragonUnleashedDragonUnleashed Posts: 62
    Ive noticed it too... Its ridiculous...

When fighting their AI , the opponent, intercepts, evades you an even parry you, but when we use autofight, our champs just stand there for several seconds till the opponent starts hitting you right in the face
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    I never noticed, till you brought it up
    Can’t even remember if they blocked or not
    But I imagine it probably would have something to do with Colossus being able to take down Winter Soldier using Auto Fight.
    I’m not sure, so correct me if I’m wrong
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I tried to make a thread about this, but I think it got taken down or something? Yes, autofight AI suffers from low IQ. Any aggressive AI wipes the floor with autofight. This month it's storm. Autofight on heroic gets his ass whipped.

https://youtu.be/C4MwpEwVbMM
    I mean, that's not true though, I've still managed to clear heroic on Autofight, just with much higher damage counts on each champ. It's nothing to do with how aggressive the other AI is, my complaint is that the Autofight AI literally never blocks, whereas in other months it has at least occasionally used it's block.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It could be my device, idk? The dude basically just stands there and dies on that storm boss.
  • m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    I noticed it too. I am usually playing heroic on auto, still using my maxed 5* but AI never blocks.
    AI was always dumb but before the latest release "our" AI was at least trying to block occasionally.
    Can someone from the moderators let developers check this?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    This looks like the recent changes that have affected computer AI in fights have fixed this, autofights are now using block and are able to parry again.