Mister Fantastic Prefight Debuffs

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★

Mister Fantastic is supposed to be able to pause his prefight debuffs with a heavy attack for 3 seconds. Currently, only the petrify debuff is being paused while the debuff siphoner and power rate debuff are both not being paused. This really messes with Mister Fantastic's playstyle and causes his damage to take a big dip

Comments

• Would you happen to have any footage of this or would you be able to tell us which quest this was in and what nodes were active at the time?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit I do have footage and it takes place in Act 6, UC EQ, Epic Side Quest, and RoL. I'll post the link the video as soon as I upload it. Thank you for responding so quickly!
    @Kabam Zibiit Here's the video
  • Thanks for the video! We've passed it and the rest of the details on to the rest of the team.
    @Kabam Zibiit Thanks so much!
  • AnonymousPlayerAnonymousPlayer Posts: 10
    edited April 29
    Any update on this? It hasn’t been fixed in the last update. It makes it harder to keep the other two debuffs up since the l2 animation is so long

Any update on this? It hasn’t been fixed in the last update. It makes it harder to keep the other two debuffs up since the l2 animation is so long

It hasn't been resolved yet, but Kabam is aware of it and have it listed as "Resolved in a Future Update" so hopefully it'll be fixed next month