**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not allowed on Betas, who else?

This is the only champion (HB) that I’ve cared about Beta testing. However in the past I haven’t been able to beta test any of the champions. I chalked it up to I didn’t get signed up or whatever in time. Now with this champion I did. I got the in game message telling me that I did and the new in game message sent out yesterday 4-6-2020. But I still cannot access the Beta. I have tried everything Kabam has told me to do.
“ Make sure your game is up to date
Close background apps
Restart the app
If necessary, switch off your phone and wait for a certain time without turning it on immediately.
Clear cache to check if it is synced
Uninstall and reinstall the game”
Nothing is working.
This issue is an ongoing issue for me and I can’t access any Betas because the other Betas did the exact same thing. Click on the appropriate tab to launch beta and
“FAILED TO LOG IN Could not connect to the beta server”
I curious to see some numbers here. Who else is having issues accessing the Beta or have had issues with past betas as well?

Comments

• Options
    Hobo_GoatHobo_Goat Posts: 7
    Not letting me in either. Which is annoying, but oh well, at least I've been able to read up on his abilities. More annoying for me is it still asks me every time I open the app which server I want to enter. But then doesn't let me in Beta.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Completely random selections. I've been in 3.
  • Options
    11825121182512 Posts: 126
    My beta won't load. When I try, it kicks me out to the main game.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Hobo_Goat said:

Not letting me in either. Which is annoying, but oh well, at least I've been able to read up on his abilities. More annoying for me is it still asks me every time I open the app which server I want to enter. But then doesn't let me in Beta.

I'm having the same issue. Still can't get in, but they haven't taken it away either so I'm still constantly prompted.
  • Options
    UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51

Completely random selections. I've been in 3.

I haven’t even been able to participate in one ever and I’ve been playing for 4-5 years. I chalked it up to just bad luck. My 4* hulk buster got me from level 20 something to level 55 back when 4* were a grind to get. This is the one beta I wanted to test out. Just extremely aggravating and what makes it worse I did everything Kabam told me to do to maybe correct it.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've had problems logging into past beta tests but this one didn't give me a problem. I don't know what causes the problems but it seems like something that's not an easy fix. Every beta has ppl who can't join for some reason. Hopefully you will have better luck next time.