**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New champions i think kabam should release.

Guys i m a uncollected player of this game and i have hood roster but still in game most of the champions are not released there is a list of champions i want to get in game:-
1.quick silver
2.Sword thanos(endgame)
3.Ironman endgame suit
4.thor strombreaker
5.cap with hammer
6.hulk endgame.
Hope kabam will release them in future.

Comments

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I wonder if there’s a thread for this?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

If there is, they should call.it "Champion Wishlist 3.0" and post it here so people can contribute to it constantly.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

If there is, they should call.it "Champion Wishlist 3.0" and post it here so people can contribute to it constantly.
    Man, how convenient that would be?

There would be no need for multiple threads as they all would be compressed into one thread.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Man, how convenient that would be?

There would be no need for multiple threads as they all would be compressed into one thread.
    Maybe they should close the thread, to keep the forums clean.
  • Options
    Uhh...yes, What they said. We indeed already have a large thread for character suggestions that you can contribute to here: Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

This helps keep the forums from getting cluttered with individual suggestion threads.

We will be closing this thread. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.