**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update Hulkbuster or how to destroy the potential of a very good champion.

For the sake of this champion, I decided to write to the forum.
I very much hope that my thought will be seen, read and well if it is taken into consideration.
It will also be useful to mention that I do not have this champion in the 5 * version, and I do not write this for the reason that I have one 5 * in my account, "please KABAM make it better".
No, but certain feelings of nostalgia here have a place to be.
On my first account, my first 4 * was just him, I caught it from the usual 2-4 * crystal (but at that time it was practically impossible to catch 4 * characters from it honestly) And when I caught it, I was so happy, at that time it was not only a 4 * character, but also what a character! Hulkbuster! It was too cool for me then, it looked very cool and was pretty well worked out as for a costume from the movie. But then just I didn’t care about his abilities and then I completely lost my account.
And finally, I hear that they want to improve him, improve Hulkbuster, improve such a tank character with which the developers did not know what to do.
The whole community and I began to wait with them when they finally presented it to us in an improved form. And how many months have passed since the moment of this news? :(

Today I saw his beta gameplay (and God I hope it was not a beta but an alpha version of his gameplay)
Immediately what I turned my attention to was the reduction of damage from bleeding and poisoning, why did I turn my attention to this?(Because I don’t understand how it can be made of the most armored version of the Iron Man costume, something that splashes with blood and suffers from food discontent (poisoning : D )) The solution to this problem will be presented below.
All his other “updated for the better” abilities are similar to a Russian poorly prepared [СОЛЯНКУ] (this literally means that he was given everything he needed and didn't need).

And so I wrote too much, and now I will introduce you to my concept of what Hulkbuster should be. (The description of which says that he has enhanced! special! exoskeleton! There is also a mention of Maximum power! (Which we actually never saw from him)):(

Of course, not everything proposed by me may be adequate or suitable for one or another purpose (that is, defense or attack)

In my vision, he does not seem like a defensive defender, so he will be completely attacking with a slight hint of + - at least some kind of defense (and here I mean his armor buffs)

1. Full immunity to bleeding and poisoning (since the Mark 44 costume is controlled by AI Jarvis or Friday to choose from)
1.1 Immunity to burns, because this is a fairly armored suit that is not made of paper and wood. (But if you didn’t make it too imbalanced with immunity, you can consider the option that the Hulkbuster will receive 90% less damage from burns, like Red Omega from bleeding)

I know that this is not a very calm time because of COVID-19, and people cannot sit at work (offices) to work, and I also understand that opportunities to do something or change something fundamentally! It can be difficult.

2. But you need to change the animations to change them completely, exactly as you did with the Colossus (and it turned out just fine)
2.1 A heavy attack (you want it to hang Shock) well let it be, but the heavy attack itself needs to be reworked (those times when the hero had one animation of a heavy attack hit have already passed)
Here I can suggest using the animation of the heavy attack of the champion Sentinel, because both Hulkbuster and Sentinel have repulsors in their palms and accordingly both release a shock charge (but this is a quick example). Hulkbuster does not need one hit with a heavy attack, it is not an iron fist that can hold it very quickly and return to its stance, Hulkbuster rather, it should be closer to Heimdahl (because he is a huge massive suit) or like a heavy attack by Kull Obsidion - moderately fast, moderately slow.

2.2 You can not touch ordinary blows, they are not bad at all.

3. Special attacks (about their animation) the second special attack should be the first special attack. Because 2 special attacks make one action more, namely, after breaking through, Hulkbuster shoots a laser from his palm (and can this be called special attack 2? It seems to be more powerful and more effective than the first, but in fact there is almost no difference).

3.1 What then to do with the animation of the second special attack? (It can be done as with an iron man from the infinity war, I'm talking about that part of it where it launches rockets, but if the version with missiles does not seem very strong, then there is an old kind option to make a second special attack like a classic iron man (or Mark 7) :) But it’s not just that he flies up and shoots a beam from his reactor, but first he will carry out a series of strikes in a quantity of 2-3 (of your choice) and only after them he will fly up and a powerful volley rockets or beam (of your choice)

3.2 The third special attack (it’s possible to replace it with an animation of something steeper and more epic), but you can leave it as it is (of your choice)

4. Crown ability, Hulkbuster needs his own unique corona ability (the classical iron man will not help with this, with his corona ability)

4.1 So far, Hulkbastrea’s crown ability is still called Iron Fury, which doesn’t mean the regeneration or strengthening of armor when it is attacked.

4.2 Hulkbuster’s corona ability, based on the name, should be passive activating and more aggressive towards defenders or attackers. Each time a positive effect is activated on the enemy, the Hulkbuster enters the suppression mode, passively strengthening his armor or receiving a buff (I leave a percentage of armor or just numbers), as well as a rage buff that increases his attack (your percentage or numbers) when the action the enemy’s buff will end, the Hulkbuster loses its rage and armor, that is, his buffs will not have a timer (etc. in a circle). Thus, when the enemy is filled with any positive buffs, the Hulkbuster will become even stronger, and most importantly stronger.

4.3 Learn more about how this will work.
Suppose Hyperion activates his energy gain buff and Hulkbuster receives rage and armor, Hyperion carries out a heavy attack receiving rage, thereby having two positive buffs, Hulkbuster receives one more rage and armor buff and he already has two rage and two armor buffs and so on, the more buffs, the more armor and rage (Hulkbuster suppresses the enemy’s advantage and the advantage is already partially on his side). But at the end of the enemy’s buff action, the Hulkbuster also loses all of its buffs (provided by the corona ability) in order to balance: D

5. As for his abilities with ordinary strikes (here my imagination ends: D) but still I can write that with ordinary attacks, the Hulkbuster can get an armor buff with a certain chance (at your discretion%),
as well as when conducting medium attacks with a certain chance to break through the armor (percent or numbers are yours) by (percent or numbers are yours)

6. Special attacks, namely effects from them.
The first special attack (in fact the former second) the first blow of which pierces the armor and the beam causes a burn in an amount of 2-3 pieces (the chances, percentages and damage from burns are yours)

The second special attack, dealing 3 or 2 melee strikes (the choice is yours), each of them has a chance to break through the armor by (numbers and percent is yours), after which there is a finishing shot with missiles or a beam from its central reactor - from missiles there are two stacks of burns, from beam one STRONG burn. (damage numbers are as always yours)

The third special attack imposes a special effect on the enemy penetrating armor (let's call it split armor), breaking the armor on (your numbers), lasts until the end of the battle! (As Optimus Prime G1 did in Transformers Forget for battle) - it does not allow the enemy to receive buffs to strengthen armor, and also causes a burn effect (your damage numbers), and imposes a buff (Exoskeletal armor) on the mechanics of this armor is just closer to the Sentinel, which reduces the damage received by (your numbers) until the end of the battle (If the Hulkbuster conducts another special attack, three Buff armor is replaced by a regeneration buff) lasting / restoring health in the amount of (your numbers)

7. Also, so that Hulkbuster would not be left without good damage (after all, in my concept, the main damage is given to him by the corona ability) He needs to slightly and maybe not slightly raise the basic statistics of damage (but it seems like you already did)

In the end, I can say that with this concept we will get a very tenacious armored champion, able to restore a certain part of his health (after using the second time of the third special attack) with immunity to bleeding and poisoning, as well as partially to burns. We also get a good attacking champion blocking the appearance of armor buffs on the enemy, as well as the ability to end fights much faster (if the opponents want to hang on themselves any positive buffs).

You can also offer your own versions of the Hulkbuster vision :)

# Hulkbuster should be in the top of the attack (he is not an Iron Patriot :D)

Comments

• TebonefTebonef Posts: 5
    Y does every iron man have a regen and hulkbuster doesn't? Shouldn't he have 1 as well?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Tebonef said:

Y does every iron man have a regen and hulkbuster doesn't? Shouldn't he have 1 as well?

He does, in the beta. If you are there, it needs to be the Hulkbuster (B), and it needs to be duped, same as all the other iron men (excluding IMIW).