**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion rebalancing / buff / nerf ETC

BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
Hi guys, ive been seeing the Hulkbuster beta gameplay on youtube and how everyone saying if he is left as in beta he will be a beast and they all love him etc.... my question is ... how do you decide which champs rebalance is good and others just suck .. i mean colossus rebalance was great so was OMLs .. but Why did you fail Ebony Maw so badly .. his rebalancing/buff barely made any difference ?????? who makes those deicisions . and arent they are supposed to be fair to all champs and all summoners who have those specific champs ???? why should a 6 star duped HB owner be excited abt the buff.. yet the Ebony Maw owners were greatly disappointed ... is there a chance Maw or in that case Annihilus will get an extra buff in line with the rest of the champs ???? thanks for your time !!!!

Comments

• Options
    any chance Ebony will get some love in the near future ???
  • Options
    sorry to add but .. just saw that a 6 Star Rank 3 Ebony Maw sig 75 with full synergy took 284 hits and god knows how long to down ROL Winter Solider ..... this cant be right !!!!! a 4 star AA will take less !!! where is the game balance in that ?!?!?!?!??!
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    They generally don’t make a decent defender with high hitting abilities....with an odd exception like domino...look at those korgs and dormammus...it’s possible that high damage potential ebony maws and annihilus cud be a higher defensive threat...
  • Options
    @Vinitlalka1988 i know but still .... at r3 champs should at least be stronger than bloody 4 stars .. right .. i mean check this pic.... ROL Cap .. so EM has class advantage ... 181 hits and that sad degen
  • Options

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

Hi guys, ive been seeing the Hulkbuster beta gameplay on youtube and how everyone saying if he is left as in beta he will be a beast and they all love him etc.... my question is ... how do you decide which champs rebalance is good and others just suck .. i mean colossus rebalance was great so was OMLs .. but Why did you fail Ebony Maw so badly .. his rebalancing/buff barely made any difference ?????? who makes those deicisions . and arent they are supposed to be fair to all champs and all summoners who have those specific champs ???? why should a 6 star duped HB owner be excited abt the buff.. yet the Ebony Maw owners were greatly disappointed ... is there a chance Maw or in that case Annihilus will get an extra buff in line with the rest of the champs ???? thanks for your time !!!!

Ebony Maw was not “buffed.” He was “rebalanced.” With rebalancing, all kabam wanted to do was tweak abilities up or down so they would be more in line with other champions.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

Hulkbuster was reworked. Ebony Maw had small tweaks. Completely different programs.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

sorry to add but .. just saw that a 6 Star Rank 3 Ebony Maw sig 75 with full synergy took 284 hits and god knows how long to down ROL Winter Solider ..... this cant be right !!!!! a 4 star AA will take less !!! where is the game balance in that ?!?!?!?!??!

Who took maw to R3? By the looks of it, it was not even the beta server.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

Ebony Maw will always be a defensive champion. He's never going to be on the level of Ghost or Corvus. Just the way the game works. Balance.