**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon/ incursion still resetting arena help

Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Going into dungeons is still resetting the arena help on your full roster.
This has been going on for several months

Comments

• Options
    This is still happening
  • Options
    Any comment or follow up details required? No response at all here. I keep posting about this
  • Options
    French2 said:

Anyone else having this issues???/3The issue me (3x myself) and a couple of my alliance mates have experience is where we have encountered an unbeatable defender due to an issue where we hit the defender but punches appear to never make contact and you can visually see punches going through the defender but never making contact. Im not referring to an intercept punch, buff, debuff, nor a linked node effect. I’m talking about 4-5 hit combos going through the defender and being counter punched to death. Once you encounter this defender there is no wining which leaves your teammate forced to try to complete the zone alone vs a boss with multiple linked nodes which rarely goes well on higher zones. This has cost several of us a lot of incursions rewards and real $ trying hard to remove the node so teammate can conclude the zone and we can collect the rewards. However, when you can’t inflict damage and have used 5 items it is a wrap and you’re left without the rewards deserved. This needs serious attention.

Think this might require a different post bud. Doesn’t have anything to do with the topic
  • Options
    This is still happening. Just finished an incursion and it reset all of my arena champs. Had to click help 20-30 times. 4-6*s that I already pressed help on.

Any response or even acknowledgement would be appreciated
  • Options
    Still happening... every time I do incursions it resets all the "get help" in my arenas.

Any comment @Kabam Zibiit ?