**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank Up Help??

Im seeking advice for my roster on who to rank up, preferably for act6 questing.
I have a few 5☆ options for rank5, and few more for rank4.

Comments

• Options
    Robman323Robman323 Posts: 35

• Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Cap IW, Quake, CMM and Iceman are great options. I would prioritise Cap IW.
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Stellan said:

I agree if Cap IW is high sig, preferably max sig and add a skill + tech + cosmic champ

Cosmic: CMM, she is a bit of a cheat code
    Skill: Gwenpool, solid bleed, incinerate and can tank L3 (Nick fury is #1 for this team build)
    Tech: IMIW, good utilities and great counter when you need armor break and heal block

For the last one on your team I would pick iceman for the immunities
    You can also pick a nullifier to complement your team

Of course the champs do more then described here, but I would be very happy with this team
  • Options
    Robman323Robman323 Posts: 35
    Stellan said:

Stellan said:

I agree if Cap IW is high sig, preferably max sig and add a skill + tech + cosmic champ

Cosmic: CMM, she is a bit of a cheat code
    Skill: Gwenpool, solid bleed, incinerate and can tank L3 (Nick fury is #1 for this team build)
    Tech: IMIW, good utilities and great counter when you need armor break and heal block

For the last one on your team I would pick iceman for the immunities
    You can also pick a nullifier to complement your team

Of course the champs do more then described here, but I would be very happy with this team
    Thanks for the insight guys, as much as I want to go with cap iw I have him r2 6☆ already. Soo now it's between iceman and CMM
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    Quake if you can play her, if not practice then rank her, if you dont wanna do that go Cap IW or CMM