**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Longshot and Voodoo in Incursions

PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
Most rare hacks in incursions have a 50% chance of doing things. I do know that buff cornucopia lessens it’s chance each time it works, but voodoo starts with 100% chance and longshot a 150% chance. These two might be the beat for incursions right now.

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Let me know if I missed someone.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Aegon at a high enough combo with buff cornucopia is arguably much better, simply due to the sheer number of buffs he can proc every single hit. Even if the chance lessens each time, he’s continuously stacking different buffs as he can naturally trigger true accuracy, fury, combo shield etc on every single one of his basic attacks
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Cap marvel movie destroys incursions so hard. She went over 10 zones for me as a 5/65 without losing even a bit of HP. She’s broken with buff cornucopia combined with fury and armor break potency increase. She finished all the fights before her indestructible expired
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Voodoo was great for me in Incursions, but the beast was VTD. Ridiculous.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Corvus is an absolute beast. He does not have anything fancy or crazy, but the damage output is just so good.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Ohk ... So much for God tiers ... But has anyone tried VTD yet??? ... My maxed 4* one alone got me through all 10 zones of Sector6 like cheese
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    OML with Cornucopia is fun when you pop 15 fury at once
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Voodoo was great for me in Incursions, but the beast was VTD. Ridiculous.

Ohk ... So much for God tiers ... But has anyone tried VTD yet??? ... My maxed 4* one alone got me through all 10 zones of Sector6 like cheese

Agreed, he's ridiculous in this event.