**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just pulled quite a few new 4 stars . Who should I focus on ?

I just pulled quite a few new 4 stars . Who should I focus on ? 18 votes

Gambit
0%
Omega red
55%
winterthursidthepro1337B_Dizzle_01MoudouMrGordo5150BonzodavidStellansastomFlashSpidey4dlai 10 votes
Invisible woman
16%
Marvel2289SupperHero4SalesJABBA_2 3 votes
Night Thrasher
0%
Drax
0%
IMIW
5%
FeroX_the_fat_hering 1 vote
Rocket racoon
0%
Nighthawk
0%
Captain marvel
22%
SolswerdEtjamaLucifer1810Agent_X_zzz 4 votes

Comments

• pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
    edited April 2020
    Remember these are all rank one level ten , and I haven't put any effort or decent materials into them yet . The only one that is duped is the night thrasher . I have tested them all out in arena and as of yet don't have any specific masteries for them . If you can think of any masteries that would fit them , please comment .
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    IMIW
    Which Captain Marvel? Classic or the real one?

If it is CMM, go for her
    It is the newer film version . Thanks for voting !
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel
    If people aren't voting Captain Marvel, it's cause they don't know it's the new version.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel
    SImple as this if Omega is awakaend go Omega or if u run suicides if not go CMM
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    You'll get most mileage out of CMM, who can power through some endgame content even as 4* and without needing awakening or high sig (tho it helps). OR needs awaken and max sig, and he'll still be a little squishy for later Act 5. CMM squishy too but can ramp up to some of most versatile burst damage in the game.
    edited April 2020
    Thanks everyone for your help ! I will start another one of these next time I get a lot of champs or something else . Your help has been great and just remember that any more advice on the matter would be incredible ! Even if it was just 2 minutes of your time , I am really grateful that you spent it on giving me advice .
    I will , by the looks of it , be focusing on 3 champs : IMIW , OR and CMM