**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions - random trolls!

So I have an idea. I try to only play incursions with my alliance but sometimes noone is available so I'm forced to go with a random.
So how about making it so if a random noob idiot doesn't communicate at all and quits after 2 rooms in sector 6 it won't lock my champs for 4 days?
I don't find it amusing that because of these noob trolls I have to have my top champs on cooldown for ages!

Comments

• Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Make new friends in the game and try incursions with them. Don't trust in randoms.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    If no one in your alliance is available for maybe 1 hour in 5 days, you may need a better alliance, or at least find one person to be your partner always. With randoms, you don't know what you'll get, so it's your gamble. There's no point complaining about randoms, some get lucky others get screwed.

They added searching for partners in the alliance forum. You could find a buddy there
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Have any friends in-game?
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    As someone mentioned earlier. The alliance matchmaking category in the forums is now also for icursions matchmaking.
    You could try to find an incurions partner there and schedule an hour where you do incurions together.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I (mostly) play with randoms, and I really have met only very few 'trolls' in there.

Maybe I've been lucky or so? Almost everyone who's fought by my side has done at least the first 3 zones before making grave mistakes.
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    RaviDavi said:

I (mostly) play with randoms, and I really have met only very few 'trolls' in there.

Maybe I've been lucky or so? Almost everyone who's fought by my side has done at least the first 3 zones before making grave mistakes.

Heck ya you've been lucky! Anytime I play with randoms, they're trolls and leave before we clear the first room. The first couple times I thought connection problems, but it happens so much...
    Strategic said:

So I have an idea. I try to only play incursions with my alliance but sometimes noone is available so I'm forced to go with a random.
    So how about making it so if a random noob idiot doesn't communicate at all and quits after 2 rooms in sector 6 it won't lock my champs for 4 days?
    I don't find it amusing that because of these noob trolls I have to have my top champs on cooldown for ages!

If you come back and look at this post, find a real-life friend to play with. If no one you know plays the game, go on global chat and find someone. It's not a completely reliable plan, but more so than randoms, and if you play enough with someone, they'll probably be reliable next time you want to play.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    JUST DONT PLAY RANDOMS
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    I do Sector 8 incursion mostly with random matches and have never met a "noob or troll" there.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    My thing is, I play enough rooms to get what I need for a milestone or crystal, then I finish out the room and conclude the dungeon. I am not going to spend an extra half hour of my life making sure my random match gets the most they possibly can when I don't need to do more. That's just my take on it.