**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So about Doctor Strange...

With Symbiote Supreme and now Sorcerer Supreme whens Doctor Strange getting that rebuff/rebalance/rework lol ;)

Seeing some SS game play those armor breaks look pretty good. SS also has some pretty sick regen. Nice power steal too. With all this in mind why was Doctor Strange tweaked again? I remember hearing something about diminishing returns, percentages, jargon and numbers being a reason, but it doesn't seem to be a problem for new champs today or even something that couldn't be worked around. Ol Doctor Strange wouldn't even be OP in today's meta with all the other OP champs. A rebalance is definitely due for him for sure, please, pretty please :*

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    He’s definitely far off the list and I can see other champs being far in front of him. He’s decent I’d say and their are far worse champs that need a rework.
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    Now . there are so many "SS" in this game.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Doc Strange is now a trash champ. Nerfed by the same company that says "we all really love Marvel characters". "We are so happy to work at Kabam".

Not trying to be negative, however, think about it. He was used to be the most powerful champ in the game. Way ahead of his time.
    After 12.0 major update? He is now a mediocre champ (trash for me) that some people still love to use him just because he is Doc Strange, because the players have personal attachment with Doc Strange in the comic or movie.

I do hope he will get a rework but looks like KABAM has no plan at all to give him back some of his original abilities that he used to have.

To make it even funnier is that, the current main storyline and EQ storylines are now more involving Doc Strange. That does makes me chuckle.
    I be like "why do they focus a lot of storyline about a champ that has passed his time?" "Doc Strange hits like a wet noodle"

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    problem is they took away his regen n never gave something in return like better damage, utility , trusty numbers on sp2.sp1,nthin! that is not rebalance!! he is just a nostalgia rankup now nothing more