**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your Worst Incursion Fight So Far?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Let's share the worst Incursion Fight you've come across so far, as in worst Combination of Nodes and Champions.

I'll go first, mine probably has to be Darkhawk with Encroaching Stun and Fisticuffs... Screws you in every way you try to counter it...

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Not exactly a bad node combination, but Captain Marvel (Movie) became really annoying to fight when you have the hack that shocks the defender since she got to Binary Ignition basically every 10 hits. Part of it was also stupidity on my part since I was using a debuff reliant champ, so the debuffs just constantly got purified
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Also a shoutout goes to Aspect of Nightmare (50%) Kingpin with Colourblind. The wrong team setup and it’s basically an instant kill
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Not exactly a bad node combination, but Captain Marvel (Movie) became really annoying to fight when you have the hack that shocks the defender since she got to Binary Ignition basically every 10 hits. Part of it was also stupidity on my part since I was using a debuff reliant champ, so the debuffs just constantly got purified

Oh yeah I had the Hack that Incinerates Defenders and ran into a Human Torch... I got Melted So Damn Fast I didn't even have time to process it!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Also just ran into a Boss Magneto on the Lifecycle Node, which is Really Annoying because of his Quick Recovery Time.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    I'd say Black Widow with 85% Glancing, spite and sp1 lock was pretty annoying in somewhere around zone 20
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I fought the masochism node for the first time. Other nodes I fought for the first time include aspect of evolution and a couple aegis nodes.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    War machine with rage since incrusion give u so much attack this can screw u over
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    My partner died, so I got to take a great boss. Void with arc overload 2.0, increased power gain, and increased crit resistance.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Hehehe... I have one over all of you... Check out this Vision Arkus on Sector 7 Zone 10
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Basically he has frostbite which ticks for 1k and trials by fire if you try to avoid it. Short Burst Lockdown allows him to instantly get said Frostbite on you. You’re dead no matter what.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Stun vulnerability Electro. In retrospect, that fight really wasn't that bad, but I HAD to be a noob and go in without reading the nodes. Didn't have a proper counter as well.