**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Medusa still worth r5?

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
I have been wondering this for a while, many people tell me different things. Is Medusa still r5? I know an argument could be As long as there are robots she still will be useful. But now there is Arrkus who counters robots and evade. Has she lived past her golden age or is she still worth it?

Comments

• Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Depends on your options. She's still among the best n her class and prob top 10-15, maybe 20 overall. But if you happen to have CMM or Corvus etc, or better options in a different class then maybe not.

If AWD is part of the calculus and you're not awash in resources, I'd prob hold for a newer champ. She's no slouch, but not nearly as problematic on defense as she used to be.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Tru100 said:

Depends on your options. She's still among the best n her class and prob top 10-15, maybe 20 overall. But if you happen to have CMM or Corvus etc, or better options in a different class then maybe not.

If AWD is part of the calculus and you're not awash in resources, I'd prob hold for a newer champ. She's no slouch, but not nearly as problematic on defense as she used to be.

Thanks for the insight AWD is not part of the calculus I do have CMM at r5 already and I would like a Corvus