**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you do with loyalty ?

As you know , there are many things that you can do with loyalty , some of which can benefit your account greatly . But what do you do with these precious things ?

What do you do with loyalty ? 42 votes

Alliance potions
7%
m3t4syl20MoosetiptronicObaid_Jacob03 3 votes
Donate
4%
PeaRatsastom 2 votes
Spin dozens of Alliance crystals for signature stones
2%
WarlockdaRobot 1 vote
Spin dozens of Alliance crystals for iso 8
2%
lowlevelplayer 1 vote
Spin dozens of Alliance crystals for the hope of getting a four star unstoppable colossus
0%
Go into the store and buy boosts
45%
Timone147KDoggg2017BlackPhoenix44TatteredSailm4ciekkLittle_Crocodili29Manar198xThehereticCiciliatobrandinhoMarvzeliusAdamanteWynn15ms_5707983H3t3rblack_kill288StellanFeroX_the_fat_heringLucifer1810 19 votes
Go into the store and save for a four star unstoppable colossus
4%
RU11011Sanjoy 2 votes
Go into the store and save for a five star unstoppable colossus
9%
FeuerschwerphillgreenNiwixHarpener 4 votes
I don't give a damn about loyalty
23%
SnakeEyes69SnizzbarSpity68Trap_JesusDjinCaptain_ArmaxMrspider568Icy000Masterpuffarbrowe 10 votes
I do something else with it ( comment what and is there really anything else to do with it !? )
0%

Comments

• Options
    pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
    Remember , this is just a general question , and not for advice . Happy polling !
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Boosts and potions pretty much, I stopped buying the crystals once I maxed sig on the 2/3* versions, given the miniscule chance of getting the 4* version. He is just a trophy champ that for me has very little to no use other than prestige and not worth the loyalty cost, I'd rather buy a ton of boosts and potions, at least they are useful
  • Options
    Cool ! Just so you know , I won't vote but I do choose the potions .
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Go into the store and save for a five star unstoppable colossus
    I dont need the boosts and dont need to donate so its pretty much a waste of slow android clicks to claim it and there is nothing in there I want.

I'll take the colossus, just so everyone knows how little I cared.
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Sometimes a potion but mainly boosts.
    I didn’t used boosts when I started and started using them when they were in the overflow, well, that made a difference, became uncollected soon after my ‘discovery’. Can’t believe I didn’t use them sooner.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I don't give a damn about loyalty
    I'm saving for a six star UC that will never come but if it does will be a trash waste of millions of loyalty points.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Donate, buy crystal but don't open them.
    Already have 4/5* UC
    I don't do war so no need for alliance revives etc.
    Maxed out on boosts so no need for those.
    Not really sure what to do with it all.
  • Options
    If you still have not completed Acts 4 to 6 then I'd save them for Boosters as they usually increase your Champion Team's Power Index by (+1,000-2,000) depending on whether it's Lesser or Regular or Greater. Using Attack with Health Boosters can help you cut down on using lots of Potions or Revives depending on how hard the difficulty due to strong opponents or Bonus Nodes. Saving Potions results in less probability to purchase Potions or Revives with Units and instead allows the Player to invest in Mastery Cores.

Unstoppable Colossus is definitely amazing though if you can pull for the 4-Star however that's assuming you don't already have Colossus or Juggernaut - otherwise the slight variation does not make him any more OP unless you opt for Suicide Masteries via Bleed Immunity for Armor Up Buffs.
  • Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Tech boosts for Ghost
  • Options
    m4ciekk said:

Tech boosts for Ghost

Nice one . What level ?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Loyalty first and foremost, alliance requirements

Then boosts from store

I already got 5* UC and his dupe from loyalty years ago
  • Options
    Or what stars or rank or whatever .
  • Options
    Talking to m4ciekk btw just then
  • Options
    By the looks of it , buying boosts is winning by a landslide . Really , thanks for even responding . I only started a few days ago and I am getting so many comments and replies ! Thx for anyone who decided to even click on this post . If you want go and check out some of my other posts ! Just click on my profile !
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I buy boosts and mystic mastery cores. Working on getting mystic dispersion to 4/5.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Obvious donations too but I keep all my boosts topped off with my loyalty. Only ones I wont buy there to top off is the green attack/health boosts. To pricey and get enough already to stay fully stocked most of the time.

Been playing long enough that loyalty is never a problem because I never bought a 5* UC it any of those other expensive items.

I do also buy 1 AQ crystal daily. Dont pop it. I use this as a tool to bump my alliance up in SA if we are close to the next milestone.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Spin dozens of Alliance crystals for iso 8
    I buy 1 alliance crystal daily, I actually got a 4 star UC out of one of those once....