**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

LF G1/G2 war focused alli

Experience as G1 alli leader.
After proving myself, I'll expect to become an AW officer, as that's my expertise.
Not interested in participating in Map6 AQ
9500 prestige
Leave your IGN and Line ID

Comments

• 3xad3m3xad3m Posts: 86

Hi, we search for someone who can become an officer soon after joining.
    Let me know if you are interested
    Line ID: 3xad3m
  • 5x5 220m AQ and gold 1 tier5/6 AW. Donations required, line required. Part of symbiotic empire.

Line ID- rogerleehaynes
    IGN- rogerleehaynes
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    Matchmaking
    I'm recruiting for one. We are a solid alliance, I just had a guy get deployed to Afghanistan. We are gold 3, but typically run gold 1 or pt4, very chill, no donations. We are capable of 5x5 but choose a more relaxed feel. Been there done the grind. We run 54444, with top modifiers, we reach 150 mil easy . We have hit 750k for SA 5 weeks in a row, I have no minimums, just take care of war and quest and the rest is your speed.im very organized and involved, we all are veteran players and play smart, no stupid mistakes in war. Most of us are USA based, very active, no drama. If it's what you are looking for, hit me up on line app. Onky707