**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Unduped Namor

I pulled him as my first 6*, and my question would be how great he is now? I know he needs to be duped(wont happen soon) and high sig, but is he good for quests,aq or aw?

Comments

• Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Still a good champ
    Ramp up is a bit annoying
    But once you get to at always 15 charges and two bars of power you can trigger ER
    You can get the massive fury and an sp1
    Then the fight is pretty easy after that
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    He's pretty good. Congrats!!
  • Options
    IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    Thanks everyone! :smiley:
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Better for questing than war and AQ, depending on your level.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    If this helps, my 6*r1 out damages my 5*r3 duped.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    0din said:

Without his max sig ability, he’s pretty much useless. Not the way u want to be playing Namor

I was going to ask you if you've used namor before, but then I saw your account......
    Namor is not useless for most content, he does fine in lower quests but for act6 and stuff like that, he does not really hold up. Namor is actually a pretty niche champ
  • Options
    IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    edited April 2020
    I'm Uncollected, but I don't have too many good 5*, so I won't try to become Cavalier soon. I explored uc eq for the first time. I still use maxed out 4*, cause my 5* luck is really bad. Anyway I hope I can find some use for him in my team. Thanks for the answers!
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    0din said:

Without his max sig ability, he’s pretty much useless. Not the way u want to be playing Namor

Calling a champ who has one of the highest damage outputs in the game ‘useless’ when he doesn’t need a sig ability to achieve the damage...

Namor is FAR from useless unduped.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Since he is your first six star he is much better than alot of the junk out there, still usable, but his awakend ability is much better and really really beneficial