**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How can I keep my infinite streak in the 5 star arena?

LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
This question is for those people who actively maintain a high infinite streak in the 5 star arena. I am able to get into the infinite streak no problem. However I keep getting a death match when I use my lower end 5* rank 2s or 1/5* rank3 and 2/5*rank1. It doesn’t happen consistently either it’s not a specific team or number of fights in. Sometimes I can go for 120 fights and sometimes only 50. Can you please help suggest a proper pattern of fighters for not triggering a death match. I need to be able to get the points off of my lower end 5 stars consistently round after round. Any help would be greatly appreciated. @ContestChamp

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Once the streak is set up you need either 1 r3 5*/ 5-50 4* and 2 3-30 4* or r1 5*
    2 r2 5*/4-40 4* and 1 3-30 4* or 1 r1 5*
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    @Lvernon15 Minus the 4 stars that’s what I am doing currently. Wondering if I would get better results adding the four stars back in. This didn’t happen until after the 18 million point mark. Everything was working as you stated until then.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Leanbison said:

@Lvernon15 Minus the 4 stars that’s what I am doing currently. Wondering if I would get better results adding the four stars back in. This didn’t happen until after the 18 million point mark. Everything was working as you stated until then.

I haven’t gone above 16mil for a while, I wouldn’t imagine the streak changes but it could be that