**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using Dr. Voodoo's Odd combos

Which opponents/situations have you found this to be useful? I even watched a video from Seatin where he said this was a 'very interesting" idea but didn't seem to have figured out when/if to use it.

Comments

• Options
    RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    edited August 2017
    I use it a lot on AV. When facing AV, I get to his sp2, which I use on an even combo so I do extra damage with each hit. Then, on my next 5 hit combo, I use his sp1 to reduce ability accuracy. With AV's ability accuracy reduced, he is much more susceptible to parry.

I use a similar strategy for Hyperion. Theoretically, it reduces the power gains he procs.

This also works well against evade champs, including Stark Spidey & Ultron (not just science).
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Its good against spidermen and nightcrawlers to reduce the amount they evade and it reduces the damage you take from thorns and electro there are a couple more uses but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Most of the time you want to use his even combo specials but there are situations where the odd combo is better
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Thanks everyone for very useful and detailed answers. I really appreciate the help!
  • Options
    En2100En2100 Posts: 14
    helps against Magik Limbo, Electro, you can even parry stun Mordo sometimes with it, isnt 100% but can come in handy if you have problems with him
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Good against juggernaut too.