**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act VI - Chapter 3 Finale Boss (Venom)

I've had a glimpse of how strong Venom could be with multiple local Bonus Nodes to boost his Attack/Health plus a couple special Passives that he might not have had before. I tried using my regular team to take him out and then I decided to try an All-Mystic Team to conquer the unrivaled Champion with little to no success. Clearly, I need to clear out some Nodes and Opponent Champions before I meet Boss Venom again?

Venom is incredibly efficient and thus deserving of the God tier with major Burst/Spike Damage amongst True Strike and Unstoppable Abilities, based on his arsenal of abilities - planning should be prepared assuming that you take his siphoning force serious enough to fulfill his reckoning. Furthermore; Venom gains Cruelty and Precision during the beginning of each fight via Signature Ability.

Unlike others; Venom's Passive Buff is dependent on the Champion Class he will battle.

-Tech-Class cannot use Power Burn or Power Drain due to Venom becoming Immune.

-Spider-Verse Heroes cannot use Evade due to Venom becoming Immune.

-All other Heroes suffer from +15% Bleed Ability Accuracy.

Based on the small sample size of his biography - all I am thinking of is 'OUCH!'

Heavy Attacks inflict Armor Break so Parry and/or Dexterity Masteries would be great in hopes to counter any Charged Attacks and Stun Venom?

Critical Attacks will also gain 80% chance to cause Bleed Damage forcing additional Damage-Per-Second on the Champion.

Utilizes both Armor Up Buffs and gains Increased Physical Resistance would suggest using Bleed or Poison Damage-Over-Time might be the fastest way to eliminate Venom while absolutely avoiding his Special Attacks using Block with any particularly strong Block Proficiency Champion to negate as much Damage via Block as possible.

-SP1 Attacks grant Nullify after Venom uses Buff Steal and then turns it into Health Regeneration which could instantly become a nightmare for many Heroes that are ill-prepared for Venom. Using any Champions that can reduce Defense Ability Accuracy might help to slow down Venom.

SP2 Attacks - converts all Genetic Memory Buffs into Multiplier and transfers them into Fury Buffs.

-When below 18% Maximum Health; Venom gains True Strike Buff ignoring all Armor Rating and Resistances PLUS becomes Unstoppable in the process. With a well-placed Heavy Attack; survivability becomes slim to none.

SP3 Attacks - Venom gains +5% Attack Damage for each Buff on himself.

It could be a wild chance however Elektra with Signature Ability unlocked offers a similar Passive to any targets under 25% Maximum Health and if the Player has the Assassin Mastery; could further put some hurt on Venom if Armor Break is available?

Venom excels at Burst Damage and becomes more dangerous within 20% Maximum Health threshold. Opting for Bleed Immune Champions can further help avoid significantly losing Health quickly. Perhaps using any Health Regeneration Champions could also prolong the fight and hopefully align the battle into your favor. Considering that Venom is constantly using Buffs I'd imagine that Nullify could work well despite Venom also having a Nullify of his own.

What Champion(s) did you use for this particular Act-4/3/6 Quest? Whom would you suggest for defeating Venom?

Comments

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I used a 4/40 Corvus for the short path, and probably most of the other paths as well. (Btw, 4 is IV, not VI)
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Didn't need the essay on his abilities. But anyone who can nullfiy should work well, like Scarlet Witch, Symbiote Supreme and Doctor Doom
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Magik, sp3, rinse and repeat
    Mordo, SP2..
    Morningstar SP2 (never tried it)
    Scarlet witch and MD
    Loki, for the lols.

Just avoid the extendo range of his specials that you can't do and the sliding heavy that will nail you outta nowhere and almost anyone will work.
  • Options
    ABLE_G19ABLE_G19 Posts: 18
    A max 4* Archangel (sig 30)destroyed him in 35 hits
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Just so you know your title says Act 6
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

I've had a glimpse of how strong Venom could be with multiple local Bonus Nodes to boost his Attack/Health plus a couple special Passives that he might not have had before. I tried using my regular team to take him out and then I decided to try an All-Mystic Team to conquer the unrivaled Champion with little to no success. Clearly, I need to clear out some Nodes and Opponent Champions before I meet Boss Venom again?

Venom is incredibly efficient and thus deserving of the God tier with major Burst/Spike Damage amongst True Strike and Unstoppable Abilities, based on his arsenal of abilities - planning should be prepared assuming that you take his siphoning force serious enough to fulfill his reckoning. Furthermore; Venom gains Cruelty and Precision during the beginning of each fight via Signature Ability.

Unlike others; Venom's Passive Buff is dependent on the Champion Class he will battle.

-Tech-Class cannot use Power Burn or Power Drain due to Venom becoming Immune.

-Spider-Verse Heroes cannot use Evade due to Venom becoming Immune.

-All other Heroes suffer from +15% Bleed Ability Accuracy.

Based on the small sample size of his biography - all I am thinking of is 'OUCH!'

Heavy Attacks inflict Armor Break so Parry and/or Dexterity Masteries would be great in hopes to counter any Charged Attacks and Stun Venom?

Critical Attacks will also gain 80% chance to cause Bleed Damage forcing additional Damage-Per-Second on the Champion.

Utilizes both Armor Up Buffs and gains Increased Physical Resistance would suggest using Bleed or Poison Damage-Over-Time might be the fastest way to eliminate Venom while absolutely avoiding his Special Attacks using Block with any particularly strong Block Proficiency Champion to negate as much Damage via Block as possible.

-SP1 Attacks grant Nullify after Venom uses Buff Steal and then turns it into Health Regeneration which could instantly become a nightmare for many Heroes that are ill-prepared for Venom. Using any Champions that can reduce Defense Ability Accuracy might help to slow down Venom.

SP2 Attacks - converts all Genetic Memory Buffs into Multiplier and transfers them into Fury Buffs.

-When below 18% Maximum Health; Venom gains True Strike Buff ignoring all Armor Rating and Resistances PLUS becomes Unstoppable in the process. With a well-placed Heavy Attack; survivability becomes slim to none.

SP3 Attacks - Venom gains +5% Attack Damage for each Buff on himself.

It could be a wild chance however Elektra with Signature Ability unlocked offers a similar Passive to any targets under 25% Maximum Health and if the Player has the Assassin Mastery; could further put some hurt on Venom if Armor Break is available?

Venom excels at Burst Damage and becomes more dangerous within 20% Maximum Health threshold. Opting for Bleed Immune Champions can further help avoid significantly losing Health quickly. Perhaps using any Health Regeneration Champions could also prolong the fight and hopefully align the battle into your favor. Considering that Venom is constantly using Buffs I'd imagine that Nullify could work well despite Venom also having a Nullify of his own.

What Champion(s) did you use for this particular Act-4/3/6 Quest? Whom would you suggest for defeating Venom?

Do you have a 4* or 5* venom use it against tha ch3 venom thats what i did on my second account i used venom to beat that venom and soloed him in 93 hits as a 4* rank 4
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Awakened Ronan work great for me
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I used a 3* Magik and just spammed sp3 with MD when I first did him
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    5* SS finishes him just by entering the fight
  • Options
    I did not use any Energy Damage Champions however I had a Greater Champion Booster plus Attack Booster from the weekend and it was clutch since I was a few hundred points below the Power Index Requirement so I went from 17k to 21.5k Rating.

My path option was the longest path with over 15 different Battles and I was only Ambushed twice compared to three times during my first few attempts. The idea was that I could take out four Global Nodes that were giving Venom a huge Multiplier to Health/Attack so the lesser the more successful chance to win without needing any Revives.

Colossus was clearly the MVP of Act 4 Chapter 3 Finale based on multiple Skill-Class Advantages amongst at least two on Global Nodes. I only had to use one Health Potion in addition to two Team Health Potions based on always having 4 Armor-Up Buffs within the start. Furthermore he absolutely wrecks Gamora (right before Venom) with Bleed Immunity and I was able to burst her down with Special Attack 2 while blocking her only Special Attack earlier.

I decided my best bet would be the weakest to strongest based on remaining Health so Colossus took Venom to 75% before getting fatally wounded from Special Attack 1. DarkHawk was next and even blocked his attempted Special Attack while shredding Venom with Armor Penetrating Heavy Attacks and took him down to 50% Health before getting hit with Special Attack 2. Agent Venom got caught up early and only was able to get a quick Special Attack 1 in before Venom activated his and I watched as Agent Venom went from nearly 65% Health to 0% while Stunned although Venom was now at around 40% Maximum Health and within reach of defeat.

Just the other day I opened another Catalyst Crystal featuring Gamora and that took her Signature Ability to 50 which I thought might help with improved bursts of Damage assuming that she could trigger her SP1. With around 70% Health, I quickly hit Parry/Dexterity/Parry then went on the Offensive Assault whenever I could Stun Venom. While I do not believe he was Bleeding - I think Gamora benefits from some type of Cosmic Radiation? Regardless, Venom was backed into his corner and losing Health rapidly upon activating Gamora's first Special Attack. As he was knocked down I did a quick combo beginning with a Medium Attack and Venom did not have time to recoup.

While the victory is bittersweet it's probably the most short-lived since I was enticed to spend Units on Team Health Potions instead of using those Units on Mastery Cores. Perhaps now I can try to play catch-up and farm as many Health Potions and Revives until my Stash is overflowing.

PS - Between the 1k 4-Star Shards and the remaining Special Event Quests rewarding additional Shards - I pulled a 4-Star Mister Sinister! With over 300k Gold I now have all my 4-Star Champions or higher within Rank 1 or greater.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    TBH any champ can deal with him just dont push him over a special 1 but nullify champs are awesome for him
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Voodoo is great, even a 3* (awakened) will work if you just spam sp1 and bait venom's sp1
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Morningstar nukes him.

This screenshot was taken back in December. She wasn’t filled leveled up and my masteries were terrible back then.
  • Options
    CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    I used a 4* sentinel unduped...easy you just need a couple revives
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    A great deal of champions are a waste of using resources on focus your catalyst and ISO and gold on the 5 to 7 best champions that you have. it will do you no good to have 44 4 star champions at rank 2 when you can have your best team of 5 at rank 4 or 5