**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More energy needed during quarantine

All of us at home nowadays, no matter where are we from because of coronavirus and in these days it would be awesome if kabam would reduce the time for refill energy just for these days, i want play all day long but i cant because of waiting for energy and beside
i play this game for at least 4 years, and yet i still don't make the rebellion %100 and many other events because they needed so much energy, if kabam would make this just for these days, i would play this game all day long and by the way i know so many good event came recently but even more new events would be great at this days.

Comments

• Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    Ycats said:

They already had an energy calendar that gave out a bunch of energy refills.

So you are saying that would be bad if kabam would make what i say
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Another disgusting
    Give me free stuff post trying to take advantage of the global crisis
    Okaythen said:

Another disgusting
    Give me free stuff post trying to take advantage of the global crisis

What kind of twisted logic is that this is just a suggestion and as a customer its my right, and isn't we at home what kind of harm this would make?I didnt ask for just myself, i didnt ask for free 5 star crystals or anything either i ask for reducing the time for refill energy we are at home all day long and its annoying at this days waiting 5 hours for playing game
    Lvernon15 said:

Another person trying to take advantage of a global pandemic killing thousands

Yeah you are right man im awful how can i ask such horrible thing how can i ask for percent from kabams company wait a minute i ask for just reducing time for energy
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Wasn't your last thread on this deleted?
    Why create another one, even after the first warning?

Wasn't your last thread on this deleted?
    Why create another one, even after the first warning?

İ cant see why is the first one deleted, probably because i open it on general discussion, but as i see there is no point open a thread on this forum, there is paid by kabam users everywhere
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I'm struggling to get through the energy for the energy calendar
    İ see someone think the same way with me and sorry but i can't understand others i ask for every player and i don't ask for something free while everybody at home its annoying wait 5-6 hours for energy they can easily reduce the time
    Donnymeij said:

If you have THAT MUCH time. Just grind arena and buy more refills. Some extra free energy right there, and something to do with your time. Stop taking advantage of the horrible situation some people are in.

And there is another one what kind of advantage im taking can you explain me im just asking for reducing freaking time and im not asking for just myself!
    Please stop commenting nonsense im not asking for free energy im asking for reducing time kabam did it 2-3 years ago can do it again even if don't what kind of advantage im taking with suggesting it im asking for every player not for myself
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    They already gave us a energy calender which was really awesome and nice, if they give us another one cool, if not thats totally fine we were given one already which was very generous.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Hlpr35 said:

Please stop commenting nonsense im not asking for free energy im asking for reducing time kabam did it 2-3 years ago can do it again even if don't what kind of advantage im taking with suggesting it im asking for every player not for myself

They never did it 2-3 years ago. They reduced act 4 energy so newer players can get through it quicker. That's all they did. They already gave us a energy calendar and thats enough. Go ask the 100k people that died from this virus if they need energy refills.

Hlpr35 said:

They never did it 2-3 years ago. They reduced act 4 energy so newer players can get through it quicker. That's all they did. They already gave us a energy calendar and thats enough. Go ask the 100k people that died from this virus if they need energy refills.
    İ very well remember they did maybe it was 4 years ago but what you say is also good they can reduce some acts energy i mean im not trying to take advantage or anything free just wanna play more in these days and im bet at least %80 of players think same way because so many people at home and im not asking for myself

They already gave us a energy calender which was really awesome and nice, if they give us another one cool, if not thats totally fine we were given one already which was very generous.

İ respect your opinion
    Hlpr35 said:

Hlpr35 said:

İ very well remember they did maybe it was 4 years ago but what you say is also good they can reduce some acts energy i mean im not trying to take advantage or anything free just wanna play more in these days and im bet at least %80 of players think same way because so many people at home and im not asking for myself
    “I’m not trying to take advantage....but it just so happens that my request falls just coincidentally with a crisis which i mentioned In my post since I want stuff”
    Hlpr35 said:

Hlpr35 said:

They arent going to. Grind arena for BC, get units and buy energy refills. You have "so much time on your hands" then go earn the refills. Pure laziness. Kabam shouldn't have to hive free items due to a pandemic because you are lucky enough to be alive to play.

Asking for free energy during a pandemic is taking advantage.
    Unbelievable comments like im asking for anything free
    Hlpr35 said:

The whole point is that you are even asking in the first place.

Hlpr35 said:

İm explaining last time im not wanting free refills, or free shards or any free items i just saying how many minutes need per one energy 6?make it 3 or 4 for few days
    Hlpr35 said:

Hlpr35 said:

İm explaining last time im not wanting free refills, or free shards or any free items i just saying how many minutes need per one energy 6?make it 3 or 4 for few days
    That’s still free energy
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Mahn the comments just keep going back and forth. Some guy who wants to make freebies off a horrible situation and a bunch of people who are actually correct about not taking advantage off a horrible situation
    Am i playing this game with dramatization masters? How can you make a connection between what i say and dying peoples then everyone must stop making any suggestions or requests and kabam should shut this section of forum
    Hlpr35 said:

Am i playing this game with dramatization masters? How can you make a connection between what i say and dying peoples then everyone must stop making any suggestions or requests and kabam should shut this section of forum

Sorry no one agreed with you :(
    Okaythen said:

Hlpr35 said:

Sorry no one agreed with you :(
    İ don't mind if anyone agree eith me i respect everyones thoughts but making a connection between simple suggestion like reducing time for energy and dying peoples is not healthy mind at all, all my friends from my alliance think like me some people in forum may also think like me, others may not think like me its normal but saying im taking advantage, seriously not healthy
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Question, and btw I'm not being rude in case you get offended and rant

If life was still normal before the pandemic were you still going to ask for reduced energy?

Also what made you want to have reduced energy in the game?