**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What 6-stars are expected to be released?

The update has come out, and the crystal looks quite interesting. It seems like we have gamora and venom in the pool, but any clues on who else will be available?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The picture there is just that. A picture.
    It doesn't reflect what champions will be available as 6-star
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,252 ★★★★★
    The question was brought up, and the Mod said they have no idea yet. I'm assuming they haven't made the decision yet.
  • Options
    BorgitoBorgito Posts: 8
    Probably 2018.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Mods have said the soonest date, if no setbacks occur, will be early 2018 for 6* playable release.

Also, as shown with the 5* crystal picture, Gamora, Venom and Netflix DD will most likely be in the original 6* batch. No exact guarantees but I'd at least think they'd put some thought into it and not put pictures of random champs for the upcoming crystal.
  • Options
    This needs to be done in a scientific way: Ant-man, Rhino, Gwen, etc….
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    3 months before 7s
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Mods have said the soonest date, if no setbacks occur, will be early 2018 for 6* playable release.

Also, as shown with the 5* crystal picture, Gamora, Venom and Netflix DD will most likely be in the original 6* batch. No exact guarantees but I'd at least think they'd put some thought into it and not put pictures of random champs for the upcoming crystal.
    Fairly certain that is a placeholder pic. Seems super familiar like its been in the game before.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    If you click on the crystal it says top prize is Moonknight. At least it did earlier.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yellowjacket I guess?