**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It will be really cool to see Grandmaster's team in arena!

Wouldn't it be cool to see Grand-master's team along with Thanos and Kang in arena?

Kabam could even spice it up with all the newly released champs in grand-master's team, or even grand-master himself or collector?

Comments

• Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Lvernon15 said:

No grandmaster or collector in arena, do you want us to commit double edge liquid courage and recoil in arena????

Well in arena you do have 3 options to pick from. B)
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Lvernon15 he doesn’t mean having the actual Grandmaster in the arena. He means having teams called the Grandmaster’s team like how we have Kang’s Team and Thanos Team. I think it’ll be a nice addition. I’d like to fight some newer champs too
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I would love to see that. Even add in Maestros team and Carinas too
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Lvernon15 he doesn’t mean having the actual Grandmaster in the arena. He means having teams called the Grandmaster’s team like how we have Kang’s Team and Thanos Team. I think it’ll be a nice addition. I’d like to fight some newer champs too

At the bottom he says ‘or even grandmaster himself or collector’ which is what I’m referring to
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

At the bottom he says ‘or even grandmaster himself or collector’ which is what I’m referring to
    Whoops, my bad