**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Boss glitch progress reset

Device and Model: iPhone 7

Device Operating System: iOS 13

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 19.1

Game Mode: 5.2.4 and realm of legends.

Description of the Issue:
At first this was not a big problem because the rol rewards are not that great so I don’t mind much what happened. But later today when I was finishing 5.2.4 the same bug hit and my connection crashed and I lost all my progress like in rol. This is a big problem that needs to be solved because it has taken me 20 attempts to get to 5.2.4 and once I finally made it the network crashed and I lost all my progress. I think compensation is appreciated but not necessary but I do think it is needed for my progress on 5.2.4 and realm of legends to be updated. I am so sorry for this bug. I really hope it gets fixed. this bug is very annoying and this has happened to some summoners and friends. I think it would be a good investment to look at the bug. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
    And after this happened I went from 736 units to 16 which totally stopped me from progressing in high level difficulty of gameplay. Thank you and good luck