**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst fantastuc 4 member

Hey guys/gals i would like to know which of the fantastic 4 character is the worst?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    None of them
  • CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    Jh_Dez said:

None of them

Well with worst i dont mean bad but the less useful compared to other members
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    They all rock in their own way, but if using alone then I would say Reed is the least useful, because he relies more on the FF team synergy IMO. But even then he is really good.

Torch = one of the best if not the best mystic killer.
    Thing = a tank with easy ability to do big damage
    IW = Can take fights without losing health, a little hard to ramp up for max damage unless you have great skills
    Reed = With the FF team he can melt opponents with DOT. Without it he does not deal great damage.

I have Torch and Reed as 6 stars, Thing and IW as r4 5 stars. Running them as a team with my 5/65 Doom or my 6 star Doc Ock is super fun.

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Ms. Marvel, or maybe antman
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Interesting no one mentions She-Hulk in this thread...

Dr. Zola
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I'm not a fan of Mr. Fantastic, I'm not sure why, but I enjoy thing and torch, maybe IW is a close second after MR. Fantastic for me
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

I'm not a fan of Mr. Fantastic, I'm not sure why, but I enjoy thing and torch, maybe IW is a close second after MR. Fantastic for me

I used Mr Fantastic for the 6.2.6 Champion, he did great as you just tank the whole sp1 and dash back to get the prowess once you have the sp1 crossfight weakness in place. Lagacy did a video soloing him, I'm not at that level but I find if you don't use his prefight abilities you can control any fight to make all specials unblockable so you can use them for easylife intercepts- use sp1 to bait specials and get the weakness and if you run with Doom he's basically a 4/5 mystic dispersion mystic champ too.