Options

Incursions won’t let me enter!

This bug has been happening to me since yesterday. I was in a room with a fellow player and the game was loading so long (as it always does) so I decided to swipe out the app since you can resume the incursion room. After that it showed a red WiFi signal at the bottom right corner of the screen so then it took me to a screen that said “lost connection” so I decided to press “reconnect” but then it took me to another screen and I said “Failed to log in” so then I decided to press reconnect for the second time. But then it took me to the home screen of the game, I’ve tried to do this multiple times and still no results. I would love if you could address this isssue instead of deleting my post like last time since I have evidence.

Comments

• Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, there is a thread already going for this topic here. The information you shared has been merged into that thread so that the team can reference it easier. The team is aware that some players are still experiencing this issue and are looking into it.
This discussion has been closed.