**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

help

so iv'e been playing this game for a couple months now and i must say its good though i have some questions.
1 whats the easiest way to get gold: I'm always running low on gold whats the fastest way to get it
2 last arena i participated in i did quite well in though i didn't get any reward from it anyone know why?
3 anyone have a alliance they are in that is extremely active but doesn't have high restrictions like being a certain lv power rating ect
because every one i get invited/join to are extremely inactive and i cant seem to find one that is active and helpful.

if you have any alliance that i can join that has low requirements i'm on everyday and participate in almost every alliance activity

Comments

• Options
    AlphashotAlphashot Posts: 29
    For alliance: B&C99 that's our tag, we are friendly, or contact me ign:fangdemon
  • Options
    penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    thx ill contact you in 10-20 minutes
  • Options
    MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33
    For the arena, are you reaching the rank reward cutoff? If you don't know what that is, when you tap on view rewards, it'll say something like "rank awards received at whatever" reach that and you'll earn the reward based on where you land in the ranks.
  • Options
    penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Yeah I had almost 100 thousand points
  • Options
    SonushaanuSonushaanu Posts: 18
    Add sonushaanu magneto marvel now to join in 1mil ally