**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 5 info coming soon?

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
Based on last year and getting 3 different variants, I figure we’re on a schedule of a variant every 4-5 months. So I know the next Variant will be Blood and Venom, but is there any info to be shared soon? They’re my favorite content in the game, and I’m hoping to take my Venom out for some fun gameplay!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    We have no info yet. I assume they will announce something alongside the update patch notes.
    So might be on May update. If not then maybe June update or so
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Now I'm glad I grinded for venom in the basic arena

Lol no info yet, so who knows, he could be just regular Venom. But they give special nodes to certain champs in the Variants, and I feel like one for Venom would just make sense
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Now I'm glad I grinded for venom in the basic arena

Lol no info yet, so who knows, he could be just regular Venom. But they give special nodes to certain champs in the Variants, and I feel like one for Venom would just make sense
    I feel like bleed champs would work great for the variant, since both Venom and Guillotine cause bleed and blood is in the title. Maybe a debuff dot (Bleed, Poison, Shock, etc) variant?