**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is thing good?

What makes thing so good without his synergies? What is the optimal way to play him as well, I just pulled him for the first time as a 6 star, and don’t have any other fantastic 4 synergy members or champion. I’ve heard great things about him, but it seems everyone plays with the champion synergy

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    He kinda needs synergys
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    He kind of needs synergies, otherwise he’s just a great defensive option in competitive war. I think giving him persistent charges so he can quicken his build up without synergies would to wonders but IMO his build up to too slow and the champion synergy is only useable on the 6* with adrenaline

My thing is maxed out and in the rare circumstances when i can play him he’s really fun, but as I’m not lucky enough to have him 6* I find it too risky playing on 1% all quest and too expensive to have to heal him up all the time.

I think most of the hype surrounding him is the great number of kills he racks up on AW defense, the sort of placement that can make or break a war
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Without synergy it’s his tankiness and immunities that are the big thing