**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this a bug?

I was doing the pyramid x quest epic mode and it went unblockable for no reason. I read the node and i don’t think it’s supposed to break my block? https://youtu.be/L-VEEjXcd2I

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    You relice you’re blok
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    No offense, but you didn't read carefully. When civil warrior has armor up, he goes unblockable and regens

Edit: sorry I mightve misunderstood. If you meant after the armors expired, you let go of your block too early
  • Options
    Larryscrabkake2Larryscrabkake2 Posts: 29
    I did it let go off my block. This happened to me 3 times. That video is me holding my block to see if he would go unblockable.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★

I did it let go off my block. This happened to me 3 times. That video is me holding my block to see if he would go unblockable.

Try again because you dropped your blok 1 sek to ealy

• Options
    Larryscrabkake2Larryscrabkake2 Posts: 29
    I did it again with omega red and with collusus and held my block to see if he would break it and he did on both champs
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I have to agree, in your video, it looks as though you released your block too early.

As for it continuing to happen, remember that he goes unblockable when he has an armor up buff OR a regen buff. One of his local node boosts is to gain an armor up and regen every 20 seconds.

Is it possible that in some of your subsequent runs the 20 second timer expired during his combo into your block? If so, he would go unblockable in the middle of his attacks and it may be perceived as it happening for no reason, when in fact, it makes perfect sense.