**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes for AW

AW is increasingly becoming less and less fun. I get its suppose to be a challenge but with matchmaking the way it is at times and defense tactics being OP at times it loses its appeal. Perhaps the best way to make AW more favorable again to where people want to do it is let alliances choose what tier they want to be in and instead of the way current ranking system is move to a ranked milestone system like other areas of the game. Of course there will be some people that think higher tier alliances will go to lower tiers for war but you could also introduce a prestige cap. One your ally is at a certain prestige they can no longer go below a certain tier in war. So for example an ally that is 11k prestige cant go below t3 in war 10.5k cant go below t3, 10k cant go below t5, 9500 cant go below t6, and so on. But if lower allys are up for the challenge they can go to higher tiers if they decided for better scores and rewards. Alliances have to decide what tier they want to be in prior to start of season and that is where they are locked till the end. I think this would remove shell alliances cause it would be a refresh each season so dropping several tiers and then moving back up provided no real benefit in a milestone system as they are stuck with that tier score multipler for that season. Also it relieves a lot of alliances the frustration of getting bad matchups with much higher tiered alliances. It also prevents them being severely punished in season ranks because of 1 bad war with a bad matchup. Milestone will also give alliances a way better knowledge of where they stand and what they need to accomplish, much like in AQ, and not having to wait several days as to they made the cutoff for G1, P3, master or whatever they are going for. It would also just relieve leaders, officers, and members of the ally the huge pressure of wars with wins, lane completion, boss kills, and item usage. I am sure that will be an issue at higher tiers as they are the whales and spenders of the game but for alliances t5 and below it may bring back the fun and desire for competition again.